Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3) Biker Baby discussion

BIKER BABY iBook, Kobo, Nook Incorrect File Published

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penny (last edited Apr 20, 2019 10:50AM) (new)

Penny Dee ATTENTION KOBO, IBOOKS, NOOK READERS: The incorrect file for Biker Baby has been sent out. The correct one has been uploaded but will take a few hours to go live. I am not sure what has occurred and am naturally devastated. The manuscript is pre-beta. I am in contact with D2D about organizing a redownload (not sure how that works)and will keep you posted. I am so very sorry for this. It is important to me that my readers have a good reading experience with my books, so I couldnt be more apologetic to all those readers who received these pre-proofread, pre-beta copies. I tried to have the correct version published immediately but unfortunately it is the Easter long weekend and things are moving very slowly in regards to this being fixed. Again, I am so very sorry and hope that you don't give up on this story.

Please note: Amazon files are correct.

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue I just returned my copy because I received the pre-beta version. I will give it a few days for the correct version to download and purchase again. The correct version still isn't available on Kobo.