Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

Method
This topic is about Method
2019 ~ Buddy Reads > Method by Kate Stewart BR starting now...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Michele | 2128 comments Judy & I decided we needed a BR thread for this little gem. Anyone else who is reading it, feel free to join us!

Michele | 2128 comments Judy, how far in are you? I’m around the 21% mark.

Michele | 2128 comments I’m thinking someone will join me in here at some point but I have to post ...at 30% (view spoiler)

Donna B (donnajo11) I just finished and I’m absolutely speechless.

Michele | 2128 comments Oh crap Donna - now I’m really nervous! I have some theories - but it’s early so I’m not absolutely sure yet.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Hi sorry I made the mistake of trying to do a little shopping today 😵...I'm at 29% ...loving it but the timeline is confusing me a bit...I haven't even thought ahead yet to have any theories, lol...

Michele | 2128 comments Well you’re in good shape with me Judy because I’m on a break doing family stuff for a while ...

message 8: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments I'll join you all after I finish a short story I have.

message 9: by Nay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm starting while I have a little Riders break!

It feels so good to be back here and to start with a BR on top of that. Missed you girls the past few weeks! 😘

Michele | 2128 comments Yay Renee!!! Good to have you back!

Michele | 2128 comments Yay Tessa! Glad you’re joining in too!

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Quick question. Did the prologue totally spoil the story for me?

JudyCa | 1707 comments Tessa wrote: "Quick question. Did the prologue totally spoil the story for me?"

I hope not! I thought the same thing 😁

Welcome ladies! I'm at 43%...I still have no idea what is coming...I'm just really enjoying this...

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "I’m thinking someone will join me in here at some point but I have to post ...at 30% [spoilers removed]"

That was harsh!

Michele | 2128 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "Michele wrote: "I’m thinking someone will join me in here at some point but I have to post ...at 30% [spoilers removed]"

That was harsh!"

I know!!

Michele | 2128 comments Tessa wrote: "Quick question. Did the prologue totally spoil the story for me?"

I have to hope it won’t! I worried when I read that part too!

JudyCa | 1707 comments 58%...wtf was on that flashdrive????

message 18: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments I'm unsure of continuing because of the prologue. I'm pretty vocal about DESPISING prologue that hint at what's to come or worse, the end. *looking at you, American Queen!*

JudyCa | 1707 comments 84% WTF just happened???

Michele | 2128 comments Yikes Judy I haven’t read anymore - I’ll have to hop back in tomorrow.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Tessa wrote: "I'm unsure of continuing because of the prologue. I'm pretty vocal about DESPISING prologue that hint at what's to come or worse, the end. *looking at you, American Queen!*"

I think you're safe Tessa...I just finished! Readit, you won't be disappointed 😍😍

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "Yikes Judy I haven’t read anymore - I’ll have to hop back in tomorrow."

Done! It's so hard to even put into words... I stayed up waaaaaay to late and up waaaaaay too early but I had to finish 😍 I'm so in love with that cover! I'm not going to put a tag in here, I'll wait until you're done

Michele | 2128 comments Got up for a super early flight - I’m at 68% - it’s addictive.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "Got up for a super early flight - I’m at 68% - it’s addictive."

Safe travels! I hope you're going somewhere fun 😁

Michele | 2128 comments Just on way home from visiting my folks in NC.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "Just on way home from visiting my folks in NC."

Oh, lol 😁 it's always good to go home

Michele | 2128 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "Michele wrote: "Just on way home from visiting my folks in NC."

Oh, lol 😁 it's always good to go home"

Yes ma’am, it is!!

Michele | 2128 comments I’m at 75% (view spoiler)

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "I’m at 75% [spoilers removed]"

I know!! (view spoiler)

message 30: by Nay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm just at 15%--lol

And I was wondering the same thing about the prologue! I also woke up early to read (but fell back asleep, dammit!), and I looked at it (the prologue) again and was thinking about how pissed I was going to be if it ruined what could have been some awesome angst!

Michele | 2128 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "I'm just at 15%--lol

And I was wondering the same thing about the prologue! I also woke up early to read (but fell back asleep, dammit!), and I looked at it (the prologue) again and was thinking a..."

Keep going Renee!

JudyCa | 1707 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "I'm just at 15%--lol

And I was wondering the same thing about the prologue! I also woke up early to read (but fell back asleep, dammit!), and I looked at it (the prologue) again and was thinking a..."

No you're good, keep reading!

Michele | 2128 comments Getting ready to take off but at 79% and worried about what’s coming up at 84% - pretty sure I know it’s (view spoiler)

Michele | 2128 comments Judy - (view spoiler)

message 35: by Nay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Thx, Judy, I'm still reading!

Safe travels, Michele!

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "Judy - [spoilers removed]"

Hahaha...can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Michele | 2128 comments I finished!!! Holy shit!

Michele | 2128 comments Keep reading ladies - nothing has been spoiled with the prologue...

Michele | 2128 comments (view spoiler)

JudyCa | 1707 comments Michele wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Totally agree!! For me, I didn't see it until it slapped me in the face and that doesn't happen often 😂 I know I've already said it, but that cover? I could look at him all day long, every day 😍

Michele | 2128 comments I could too Judy! His eyes are mesmerizing!!! ♥️

Donna B (donnajo11) Such a unique story! I loved it!

Michele | 2128 comments I agree Donna!!

message 44: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Does it appear in part of the book as a moment? I'll read it again after I'm done with this other book I started because of that prologue.

Seriously, it doesn't affect the story? Why put it in? KILL THE PROLOGUE!

Michele | 2128 comments Tessa wrote: "Does it appear in part of the book as a moment? I'll read it again after I'm done with this other book I started because of that prologue.

Seriously, it doesn't affect the story? Why put it in? K..."

In my opinion the prologue works but I can’t really tell you why - you just have to read it. The story will go between 3 different time periods FYI. It all makes sense eventually.

JudyCa | 1707 comments Tessa wrote: "Does it appear in part of the book as a moment? I'll read it again after I'm done with this other book I started because of that prologue.

Seriously, it doesn't affect the story? Why put it in? K..."

It doesn't affect the story, but it is part of it....but like Michele said there's not much else to say about it without spoilers....I don't think you'd be disappointed Tessa 😁

message 47: by Nay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Tessa--that period of time in the prologue (the present) is visited more than once throughout. I'm 35% in, and the story has gone to the present several different times besides the prologue. But what exactly is going on is kind of vague (or, I guess, why it's going on is vague.

message 48: by Kim (last edited Apr 21, 2019 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Carter | 140 comments Just finished....a solid 4 star read for me UNTIL the last 10%, that put it over the edge for me to 5 stars. Very unique, very well written...

message 49: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2458 comments How the heck did I miss all this???? It's like everyone went and had a life without me. Is that even allowed?

JudyCa | 1707 comments Lisa wrote: "How the heck did I miss all this???? It's like everyone went and had a life without me. Is that even allowed?"

How did you? Lol...just get on it! You won't be disappointed

« previous 1

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread