Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > I Also Uploaded the Wrong Cover - HELP!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bein (new)

Bein Zahoor | 2 comments My book was uploaded with the wrong cover (it had a typo; it said "Locust" instead of "Locusts") onto Amazon. The book was unpublished and republished without the typo and shows on Amazon correctly, but Goodreads still has the typo version as the cover. Can someone fix this?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Thanks.

message 2: by Emily (last edited Apr 20, 2019 02:27PM) (new)

Emily | 12995 comments I found your book, keep in mind that if you copy and paste links from post to post, it does not copy the entire link.

I deleted the paperback cover from this edition. Since you changed it to the Kindle edition I added the Kindle cover. (Had the edition been uploaded by Amazon or shelved by anyone, we would have reverted those ISBN changes).

I created the paperback edition for you. Since the paperback cover on Amazon shows the words "Copyrighted Material" across the top, you may want to upload your image of the cover yourself from the book edit page. Normally the watermark is not very obvious, but it contrasts with the background of your cover.

message 3: by Bein (new)

Bein Zahoor | 2 comments Thanks, Emily! And thanks for pointing out that linking error. It's true - I didn't write Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Oh well.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 12995 comments Bein wrote: "It's true - I didn't write Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Oh well."

I know right!