Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta readers wanted for short story (5300 words, fiction)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eran (last edited Apr 20, 2019 01:59AM) (new)

Eran Levy | 1 comments Hello,

Need some feedback for a short story I've written. It follows a few days in the life of a neurotic, anxious young man, told in a first person perspective that borders on stream of consciousness. In terms of plot there's not a whole lot going on, it's more of a psychological observation, so you need to be into that kind of thing.

Mostly looking for unbiased opinions on the writing, flow, and characters and the overall impression of is it any good? Would you read a longer work that revolves around the same narrator, or is written in a similar fashion?

Happy to pay a fair rate to someone who has the right credentials and can provide valuable feedback. Feel free to DM me with your offers and experience (might be helpful to know which authors you usually enjoy reading). Can also drop me an email at eran.levy0605@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana (maclease) | 70 comments Hi,
I noticed your posting and would be interested in reading for you. If you would like to check out information on my work and rates, my website with reviews is:

https://macleaseread.wixsite.com/beta...

I can be reached at macleaseread@gmail.com

Thank You
Dana