Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA/ fiction/whole book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (last edited Apr 22, 2019 05:09PM) (new)

Brittany | 2 comments Hi, so this is my first novel thus the first time for me searching for a beta reader. To be honest, I'm kind of shaking in my boots.
So here it goes if you would like to read my book, please e-mail me at s.brit2.0@gmail.com. In the subject, please put Siren of Death.

Blurb:
Civilization completely breaks down, and the dead now has an insatiable hunger. Harlan and her friends must learn how to navigate a new unforgiving landscape. Around every corner is danger. Are the dead really the worst part of this new world? Can a band of teens survive the apocalypse, or will an unforeseen enemy destroy everything they have worked for?

I would be willing to beta read for anyone who beta reads my book.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Noble (cropperhopper) | 2 comments I love apocalyptic books, and I would love to read your book. I can't email you, because it says it's an Invalid email address.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 2 comments That is weird s.brit2.0@gmail.com If it still doesn't work let me know.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Noble (cropperhopper) | 2 comments It worked this time. I don't know why it didn't before. Thanks.