Devour Your TBR discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Completed Months > MAY 2019: GENERAL INFO + QUESTIONS

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy - Books & Munches (last edited Apr 19, 2019 10:47PM) (new)

Kathy - Books & Munches (booksandmunches) | 58 comments Mod
description

General information
May is all about mood reading! There's no limit to what you're reading - it can be anything, really. As long as you're following your mood and ignoring those set TBR's for once!

Can I pick up other books as well? Ones I really, really have to read?
You can, but know those won't count towards this challenge. I know there are a lot of bloggers in this group so having to read some ARC's is pretty common. Just try and read only those that are due very soon so you can mood read as much as possible!

How do I sign up?
Signing up equals posting your TBR in the post specifically meant for that. Once you've done that, you're all set! BUT since we're mood reading, "TBR" has a different meaning this time around. You can either go with:
- A list with your entire TBR - or maybe a link to your owned TBR-shelf if you have one.
- A list with the books you're most enthusiastic about to read asap.

How do you know what books I've read for the challenge?
Every time you finish a novel, you simply go and edit your TBR-comment in that topic. Strike it through, put it in bold, add "READ" - whatever! Simply make sure it's obvious you finished reading a certain book.

I really don't do mood reading?
HOW. I cannot imagine this. HOW.

Do you have any challenge-specific questions?
If you do, go ahead and ask them right here! If you have more general questions regarding our group or challenges, go to our general FAQ-topic and see whether it's been answered already. If not, just ask ahead over there!

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 14 comments Sign me up please

message 3: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 3 comments I’m in!

message 4: by Trish (new)

Trish Isiderio (trishupaper) | 13 comments Moody May is my new best friend.

message 5: by BookLionQueen (new)

BookLionQueen | 1 comments I love this. Although I will be in London for a considerable amount of time in May the fact remains that I will have time to read on the flight.

message 6: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 3 comments This actually sounds just perfect, May was going to be my moody month anyway!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.