What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Childrens book about a girl who experiences jealously and silbling rivalry after the arrival of new baby brother

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Apr 19, 2019 09:27PM) (new)

Emily Lundrigan | 4 comments Hello!

I can't stop thinking about this book I read as a child I just can't remember the title or author's name (but I do remember it was written by a woman). The book was hard cover pink or purple inside it was uniquely illustrated and I think autobiographical because it contained photos of the author and her family- it was illustrated and written like a diary/journal and its what I loved and miss so much about this book! Some of the photos had arrows and captions- it was a very humorous and charming! In the end she makes peace with having a new baby brother. I believe it was published between 1990 and 2005.

Thanks!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15730 comments Was it a picture book or a children's novel?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Lundrigan | 4 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Was it a picture book or a children's novel?"
Picture book.

message 4: by Meghan Rose (new)

Meghan Rose | 23 comments not an exact match, but reminds me of the Amelia's Notebook series, by Marissa Moss

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Lundrigan | 4 comments Meghan Rose wrote: "not an exact match, but reminds me of the Amelia's Notebook series, by Marissa Moss"

Yeah isn't it but I love the suggestion- I checked out the books inside images on amazon and they look fun to read!

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Frog Face: My Little Sister and Me? Uses real photos of the photographer's kids.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Lundrigan | 4 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Frog Face: My Little Sister and Me? Uses real photos of the photographer's kids."

Nope not it. I said the cover is pink or purple. Also its about a new baby brother not sister.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Emily ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15730 comments Might want to check the New Baby Siblings list.