✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Melody and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Here we go.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Alright so you want a big form... Or basic?

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments I usually just do a basic one. I'll put mine up in a moment.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A'ght

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Name: London Anderson
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Aimee Jackson
Appearance: 2014/06/Cintia-Dicker-Red-Hair-Model.jpg

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Your picture isn't working.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops, sorry.

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments No worries.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Basically she looks like Cintia Dicker

message 11: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Ah okay!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!
Alright, so we have a plot.
What are the conditions of the cities?
And what if my character is kidnapped by a small group of mutants?

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments The cites are all run down. Building are crumbling and such.
But it's the Mutants that are on the run from the humans. The mutants are pretty much harmless. I was thinking my character could be running from a group of humans.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooo yea, my oc would be in that group, but she has mercy on him?

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yeah.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry.
So, how we gonna start?

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments There's no need to be sorry.
I think we should start with him running from them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, so like she's chasing him? And maybe catches up?

message 19: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Yeah. Sounds good. Want me to start off?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Please, trying to set up my plans so this boy I like can come to my house.

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments Alright. I can have it it up in a moment.

message 22: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London ran around a corner into an alley and pressed himself to the wall trying to hold his breath. They ran passed him all shouting at once as they did. Once he couldn't hear them anymore he breathed out slowly. He coughed a bit as he had breathed through his mouth to the point of drying out his throat. But he wasn't able to rest for long. He suddenly heard them from the other direction. He pressed his lips together, glancing down the alley more. It was filled with debris, but he didn't see much choice. Not if he wanted to get caught by those savages. He took in a silent breath, before he quickly ran down the alley, hoping to find a better place to hide.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee treaded quietly, cursing at her partners heavy walking and foolessness. She walks to the corner, watching something enter the shadows. "Come out!~" she giggles, stepping carefully over debris.
"I just wanna play"

message 24: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London froze as he heard the voice. sinking down behind a pile of bricks and rocks. He glanced down the alley way more. It was a dead end. He had no where to go, but just hide here. Why couldn't they just leave him alone. His hand went to his stomach, absently. Thinking about the last time he had a run in with some humans. He closed his eyes tightly, willing her to just leave.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee finally stopped, looking around the corner.
"Listen" she whispers "I need you to go, hide, I don't really want to hurt you"

message 26: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London blinked as he heard her words. He had heard that before. People saying they wouldn't hurt him, they just wanted to help. But ending up turning on his anyway. He hesitated for a moment, before he spoke.
"How....how do I know your telling the truth?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. Still not moving from his hiding spot.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee laid down her weapon, putting it on safety and kicking it to him.
"I just want out of this community" she murmurs shyly, not advancing

message 28: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments His eyes widened a bit as he saw her kick the weapon toward him. He looked over to her, from his spot.
"What?" He breathed quietly. "I....I don't understand. "Your not going to....try and kill me?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee shook her head "I know this seems suspicious, but I never wanted to do any of that" she looks behind her.
"And if we want to live, I suggest we get moving."

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London still didn't fully trust her. And weapons of any kind, made him nervous. He looked back at the one she had kicked toward him, and then back to her.
"If you...really are telling the truth..." He hesitated for a moment. "Then you should take your weapon back." He slowly stood from his hiding spot. "And we should...run..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee nods, picking up the baton looking gun and stepping towards him. She looks around
"I know an area nearby, we could hole out for a night, and I'll treat those cuts"

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He had never heard of humans helping mutants. All of them just wanted to hurt him or kill him. He watched as she took the gun back, and was surprised again when she didn't point it at him. He looked down at his cut up hands from clamoring over the debris. His knee was slightly cut, he shook his head a bit.
"Don't worry....it'll...heal soon..." He took a few tentative steps toward her. "I will follow you..."

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sprry! Forgot I had this rp!!!!))

Aimee tilts her head hesitantly but nods, sprinting forward...through the gunfire and cutting to an abandoned house

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments ((No worries.))

London still wasn't quite sure about her, but he followed behind her. He stopped for a moment as they got to the house, before slowly walking inside.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee was fittingly getting a bag together.
She pulls out a spray, and looks at him 'the dogs will catch your scent, put this on' she goes and pulls out a tent.

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London took the spray for a moment, before he sprayed some of it on him. It didn't smell very good to him, but he wasn't going to say anything about it.
"Have you....met others like me before?" He decided to ask her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee pauses "I had a family member" she decides on telling him.
Her body trembles as she pulls out the tent and begins putting it together.

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments He blinked a few times, not expecting that. So one of her family had been put through the experiments. He took in a deep breath and nodded his head understandingly. He walked over and started to help her put the tent together.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee flinches, continuing but Eyeing him nethertheless.
"My brother, actually..."

message 41: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "Oh....I see...." He pressed his lips together. "I'm sorry to hear that." He could only guess what happened to him. He saw her flinch, and felt her looking at him. "I'm not going to hurt you..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee shakes her head "not you, just men in general" she speaks shyly.
"The tent is big enough to fit both of us...unless you're uncomfortable with that."

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "I don't mind." He said shaking his head. "As long as your fine with it...." He had slept on the ground countless times, if she didn't want him in the tent with her he would do it again. He didn't want her to have to be uncomfortable. It was her tent after all, and she had pretty much just saved his life.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee breathes softly through her nose "I should be fine, as long as you stay in your area" she nods to herself "I have-uhh stuff to patch those wounds"

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments London looked down at his hands, the small cuts had pretty much healed. The wound on his leg was slowly doing the same.
"It's okay...." He said. "I don't want you to waste your first aid on me. "I heal pretty quickly." He sighed. "At least....that's one good thing about being a mutant."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee snorts slightly, shaking her head
"Being a mutant is never 'good' you're delusional if you think otherwise:

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "No, I don't think it's good at all." He said quickly getting to his feet. "But I didn't ask for this to happen to me...."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee rolled her head "No one did" she pulls a can out of her bag "Fires are bad...would you like some food?"

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 4762 comments "No, I'm not hungry." He shook his head. Though it was a lie, it had been days since he had found anything to eat.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee nods respectively, keeping her distance as she opens a rusted can "You sure?"

« previous 1