Book writing. discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
give me time. the quotes will be in: " ", and will probably be numbered and have who they were quoted by.

message 2: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), "Continuous!" (last edited Aug 23, 2009 12:23PM) (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
"Silence! I kill you! SIlence! I kill you too!"
- Jeff Dunham and his puppet, Achmed the dead terrorist

message 3: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) | 66 comments Mod
Jeff Dunham, a comedian, and his puppet, Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

"Me? Sarcastic? Of course not. I'm far too ditzy to grasp the subtleties of mockery."
--I'm not sure...

yeah!!!

and you can just quote that one from facebook.

message 5: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Ok, it's from Facebook.

And here's my favorite from Harry Potter:
"Excuse me, are you the imprint of a depart soul?"

teehee!

"There was actually! you just couldn't hear it cause it was in my head."
-me!

the first part of this was,

Ha! you were moving your finger in time with the music! it was funny but it isn't now cause there is no music... then i said the quote.

message 7: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) "It was the best of times, it was ththe worst of time, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring if hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way-in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being recieved, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison."

- A tale of two citites, Charles Dickens

yay!

message 9: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) took me forever to type out.

lol, it is rather long...

Laura! i need you for this one!

"DO WE NEED ANOTHER TABLE?

message 12: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

"WHAT?"

"DO WE NEED ANOTHER TABLE?"

"NO!"

"OKAY!"

-Family

message 14: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Right outside my bedroom door at 8 AM.

yup. it was really really loud. love our titles laura!

"*points at note cards* YUMMY!"
- me

sorry about all of the inside jokes everyone!

message 17: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Thank you! I thought you might like those.

And inside jokes are just a part of being in a group with us.

yup yup!

message 19: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Like our titles!

yes. very much so!

message 21: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

"I will nom defiantly at you. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM."

quoted by ME!!!!!!

message 23: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments "Did I do that?"

-Steve Urkel

teehee!!!

"You got owned by a girl!"
-Me!

message 25: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments omg.

"Coolio!"

-Me

message 26: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

"I do believe you were just owned by a pole,"

--Me
(It's what I thought to myself after Sagers Dearest MADE ME RUN INTO A POLE when we were walking upstairs together!)

((min, you already put coolio. and i thought we actually said that...))

message 28: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((ooooooops!))

message 29: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((Really? I just remember limping, laughing, and glaring at you. And telling on you to Mrs. McGinnis.))

((No... no i am pretty sure we said that out loud. i think you said it to me saying that that is what you thought when it happened. and thanks for telling on me tattler!!!))

"The old 'call-forward-from-the-shoephone-to-the-cell-phone-so-you-don't-know-where-i-am-then-i-appear-on-the-roof-behind-you-and-surprise-everyone'trick!"

-Get Smart the movie

message 32: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments "This*does an imaginary cigarette flick* isn't puttng out a cigarette!"

-George Lopez

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cheese I tell you!"

-???

lol