Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > please add my new book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Warren (new)

Warren Dunn (warrendunn) | 21 comments My new book was published recently. Can you please add it to the Goodreads database?
- Title: Full Circle
*Series/book #: Raiders Threat Trilogy, book 3
* Author(s) name(s): Warren Dunn
* ISBN (or ASIN): 978-0-9959483-7-2
* Publisher: Barry B. Connors
* Publication date: March 28, 2019
* Format: ebook (please note the paperback version will be coming soon, but is delayed due to a printing error)
* Description: The vekornan raiders have entered the solar system, triggering rash actions by the military and the government. When a rogue branch of the Defense Fleet takes matters into its own hands, the world helplessly awaits the results. On Mars, Rametin has been trapped by a powerful alien race that wants to enforce their guidance on humanity, on their own terms, and only after they eliminate the vekorna ñfriend and raider alike. As the fleets converge, Jairon, still suffering from his experiences on Enceladus, races back to Terra with a new defense that could protect the fragile space laser array, if he can arrive in time.
* Page count: 553
* Link to book page: https://www.amazon.ca/Full-Circle-Rai...

Thanks a lot! Warren

message 3: by Warren (new)

Warren Dunn (warrendunn) | 21 comments Hi again. Thanks for adding my book. Unfortunately, there was an error in the symbol display in my copy-paste of the description. " vekorna ñfriend" should be " vekorna - friend". Is it possible to make this correction? Sorry for the inconvenience. Warren

message 4: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5081 comments Done

message 5: by Warren (new)

Warren Dunn (warrendunn) | 21 comments Thanks!