Anything discussion

fun > Anime

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Hey guys, Now you can Share your Latest Must Watch Anime Links or Favorites Here... Which Do You Think Is The King Of Anime? Death Note Or Code Geass? Write Below With reason...

message 2: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
:-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... but again no one can beat the brilliant chase in death note :-)

if u haven't seen these 2.....it's definitely recommended!

message 3: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Krishna wrote: ":-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... but again no one can beat the brilliant chase ..."

I've seen almost all mainstream anime with side ones, Life becomes Boring after that...
Need some new Anime recommendations to watch....

message 4: by Krishna (new)

U watched attack on titan??

message 5: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2d8...

GOOD NEWS Guys!

Finally!! CODE GEASS SEASON 3 Trailer out!!

Gotta Watch this One!

message 6: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Krishna wrote: "U watched attack on titan??"

Yup... May Rewatch it Again.

message 7: by Krishna (new)

Not season 3 dude..... it'll be just an ova movie

message 8: by Rohit (last edited Apr 21, 2019 11:53AM) (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Krishna wrote: "Not season 3 dude..... it'll be just an ova movie"

Season 3 is not an ova movie, it has episodes..
I dont watch much Ova Movie...

message 9: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Rohit wrote: "Krishna wrote: ":-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... but again no one can beat the ..."

Any new psychological thriller-post apocalyptic anime coming along? I have run out of good stuff, so rewatching most of them.

message 10: by Krishna (new)

I don't know about upcoming.....but have u watched mirai Nikki?? Or steins gate??

message 11: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Both. Steins; Gate had a season 2 a couple of years ago (or maybe last year?). It was okayish. I still prefer Season 1.

message 12: by Krishna (new)

U r right saswati!!! Plz Do recommend us some more thrillers

message 13: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psy...
This website is like Goodreads of Manga and Anime.

message 14: by Krishna (new)

Wow!!!!!! Thank u soo much!!

message 15: by Rohit (last edited Apr 22, 2019 12:35PM) (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Saswati wrote: "https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psy...
This website is like Goodreads of Manga and Anime."

Wow! Thanks a Lot Saswati😁
You May Have Seen Highschool of the Dead since You mentioned post apocalyptic, If you Haven't then I would Recommend it....

Or you can try one of these...
Must Watch List:
Parasyte Maxim
Terror in resonance
No game No life
Tokyo ghoul (meh.. Ik)
Boku dake Ga Inai Machi
Psycho Pass 1&2
Monster
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Death Parade (human Psychological)
Btoom! (action more like)
Ergo Proxy
Guilty Crown (pretty Emo)

Older Ones:-
Trigun
Neon Genesis Evanglion
Akira (one of the oldest and Legendary)

Otherwise If not anime you can watch the movie Train To Busan...

message 16: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Except for the older ones, all done. The older anime have a great storyline. But the animation doesn't sit well with me.
There have been some classics I have been putting off, like The Perfect Blue and Tenshi no Tamago. For that matter, I couldn't complete even the Aoi Bungaku series.

Need to catch up on a lot.

message 17: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Guilty Crown has amazing music. The story was moving nicely but became predictable in the second half.

I keep going to that anime for the music by Chelly (lead singer of Egoist). The band has also given some pretty amazing OPs and EDs for Psycho-Pass.

message 18: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Saswati wrote: "Except for the older ones, all done. The older anime have a great storyline. But the animation doesn't sit well with me.
There have been some classics I have been putting off, like The Perfect Blu..."

Saswati wrote: "Guilty Crown has amazing music. The story was moving nicely but became predictable in the second half.

I keep going to that anime for the music by Chelly (lead singer of Egoist). The band has als..."

Wow! Okay so you have seen most anime's like me, life sure feels boring now... ik.

Yeah Ik ryt! I like the Intro for some reason and I've been trying to play it on my piano for a long time...

message 19: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Yeah, that's what I had been doing in college a lot. Good times, they were.

message 20: by Saswati (new)

Saswati (iamsaswati) | 9 comments Rohit wrote: "Saswati wrote: "Except for the older ones, all done. The older anime have a great storyline. But the animation doesn't sit well with me.
There have been some classics I have been putting off, like..."

Oh, you play the piano? That's great! Electric one or an upright one?

message 21: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments When I started my Piano Classes used to play on the Grand Piano, but since I've left I use the electric Keyboard more often at home.....

message 22: by Krishna (new)

guys! guess what! attack on titan new season is here! u can watch here

http://shingekikyojin3v2.net

message 23: by May (new)

May 舞 | 7 comments Krishna wrote: ":-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... but again no one can beat the brilliant chase ..."

I loved them both as well. And I can't wait for Code Geass season 3.
Has anyone seen Fate/Zero? It is not as good as those two but it also deals with themes of power corruption, playing God and deciding who gets to live and how gets to die, and what a good ruler should be like.

message 24: by May (new)

May 舞 | 7 comments Saswati wrote: "Rohit wrote: "Krishna wrote: ":-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... but again no one..."

Have you seen Monster? :'D It's simply a masterpiece.

message 25: by May (new)

May 舞 | 7 comments Rohit wrote: "Saswati wrote: "https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psy...

You May Have Seen Highschool of the Dead since You me..."

Glad to see that I have watched most of the anime on this list xD I have Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, Guilty Crown, and Neon Genesis Evangelion already on my to-watch list.

I will add the rest! Thanks

message 26: by Krishna (new)

May wrote: "Saswati wrote: "Rohit wrote: "Krishna wrote: ":-)

for me both are kings! code geass has a complete story with emotions drama everything..... which i think is somewhat lacking in death note...... ..."

yes! monster was amazing!!! a must watch......haven't seen fate zero but will surely try it!

message 27: by Krishna (new)

May wrote: "Rohit wrote: "Saswati wrote: "https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psy...

You May Have Seen Highschool of the Dea..."

i have seen boku dake ga inai machi! it's awesome!

message 28: by Rahul (new)

Rahul Verma (rverma) | 7 comments lindaree

message 29: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Krishna wrote: "May wrote: "Rohit wrote: "Saswati wrote: "https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psy...

You May Have Seen Highschoo..."

Ik ryt? Monster and Boku dake ga Inai Machi are awesome animes!

message 30: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 61 comments Bakugan