Tracy Grant Book Club discussion

The Glenister Papers (Rannoch Fraser Mysteries #12)
This topic is about The Glenister Papers
Rannoch Series > What can you imagine in THE GLENISTER PAPERS that would surprise you most?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Any speculation welcome!

Kimberly Thorpe | 193 comments Malcolm have an affair with Kitty without telling Suzanne.

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "Malcolm have an affair with Kitty without telling Suzanne."

That would be a shock! I think it would even be a shock if he told Melanie...

message 4: by Patti (new)

Patti | 96 comments Tracy wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Malcolm have an affair with Kitty without telling Suzanne."

That would be a shock! I think it would even be a shock if he told Melanie..."

I would be breathless

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Patti wrote: "Tracy wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Malcolm have an affair with Kitty without telling Suzanne."

That would be a shock! I think it would even be a shock if he told Melanie..."

I would be breathless"

In a bad way, I assume?

message 6: by Patti (new)

Patti | 96 comments yes breathless in a bad way--I cannot believe he would do that

Kimberly Thorpe | 193 comments I had the thought after one of Tracy's polls. I think it would be toallyout of character, but I thought the same think about Carfax being Gisele's father. I think intimacy for Malcolm is very serious, but I also think he wants to destroy the league and protect his family so he might consider it.

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "I had the thought after one of Tracy's polls. I think it would be toallyout of character, but I thought the same think about Carfax being Gisele's father. I think intimacy for Malcolm is very serio..."
Oh, I see! you think he'd have an affair with Kitty to get information? Because you think she's connected to the League?