ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Elements Roleplay > New Elements Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 251 (251 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((i'll keep the other one up just in case))

message 2: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((first of all, i dont have a charrie in this one...second of all idc and idk...))

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((should we do cafe again?))

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((k))
Cris walked in the Cafe with Em.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((y is there a new one?))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((so whats the plot in this one?))

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((idk, just gooooooo with the floooooooooowwww))

message 8: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Anna walked into a cafe and sat down at a small table facing the window.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((ok but we get to keep our charries right?))

message 10: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((yup))

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((actually its her, and her name is Sylen (no idea how i remember that name its so hard to) and i already did, im going to put them in later, only they're going to be different, still vilans, but different.))
"Watcha want Em?" He eyed her. "You mean anything thats under a buck?" She rolled her eyes. "Unforchinatly to say, we both know thats true."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((ok))
Misty sat at a table, bored.

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments He sighed. "What about a single scoop mint chocolate chip?" She looked at the menue. It was $.99 including tax. She nodded.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments She cooled her coffee with her finger, making it twirl around and around.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Misty sighed and took a drink of her coffee. She was tired of this, always running away, with no place to call home.

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments The waiter came, "I'll take a small chocolate frap, and a one scoop mint chocolate chip."

message 17: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Anna looked around, and found a waiter, "Can I have a small mocha frap and a muffin? Thank you." she said as the waiter walked away.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((g2g))

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((awwww k))

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments The waiter came out with it and they ate/drank in silence. "So..." Em said.

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "So..." Cris said back, "Were are we going next?" Em said turning to her. Cris shook her head, "I dont know, i really dont know." she took another sip and sighed.

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris looked behind her and noticed a girl swirling her water without touching it. "Em!" she whispered/shouted. "Whaat?" "Ookl ehindb em!" He nodded and looked.

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((if you didnt know what Cris said it was 'Look behind me' i think it was pig laten but i didnt really remember how to do pig laten so i just guessed))

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "Eay I hinkt hes oticedn i asw ookingl." "You can stop talking in pig laten." "yea, but it's fun.

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "You didnt that time!" "Whatever..." Cris smirked in satisfaction. ((Ok, srry i didnt put what it ment last time... sooooooooo your just going to figure it out because im going to do that alot, i took out the first letter and put it at the end.))

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((yea...))

message 27: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) The waiter brought Anna's order and she looked around seeing a girl swirl her water. oh. my. gosh. Finally, someone else with a water gift! Anna thought

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((haha))
Misty watched a girl swirl her water. She smirked. Was it true? It was probably just another trap.

message 29: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Slowly Anna got up and made her way to a table closer to sam and Kai's and watched the girl play with the water more and more. She wanted to say samething, but what if she was wrong? What if this girl didn't have a water power?

message 30: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Anna heard what Sam said and leaned over to talk to them both, "Excuse me, i dont want to be rude or anything, but did i just see and hear what i think i did? with the water?" Anna asked

message 31: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Anna smiled, "No way! Me too! I've never met anyone else who could! I'm Anna." she said holding her hand out

message 32: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "Hi Sam." Anna said smilng at him and Kai. She moved her chair a bit so she was sitting a bit closer to them

message 33: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "ABout three years. You?" She asked

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments (( sorry, i was down at my grandma's farm for two days mopping floors, fixing gates and building rails. there was no way to connect out there, tho i tried, and i am verry sorry. and tired.))

message 35: by Esther (last edited Aug 24, 2009 02:24PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris perked her ears, could it be? "Did you-?" She looked at Em and his face was frozen, "I'll take that as a yes."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok can i use my same character?))

message 37: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((mhmm))

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((yea))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok, now, what going on???))

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((ummm just read the bottom of the first page, that should do it all))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((why'd we need a new one?!))

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((cuz the last one was too cufuzzleing, can we just og?))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Misty heard the conversation and pulled over a chair. "So you can control elements huh?"
((og?))

message 45: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "Mhmm, you?" Anna asked looking back at misty ((misty was talking to htem right?))

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((go but im back now...))
Cris leaned in to Em, "So, she's one too..." Em nodded and leaned back.

message 47: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keion walked down the road toward a large pond. He sat down there and put his bag down.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments erin was sitting, leanning on a a tree on the opposite side. she whatched him sit down.
((i kind of fell out of the rp, so now i'm jumping back in withought researching through it! :D_))

message 49: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Whoo!! fun fun!))

Keion crossed his legs and took a book from his bag, beginning to skim through it.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments erin didn't say anything, whatching him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6