Book writing. discussion

Book writing > Goddesses and Gods book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
((yeah... you get the idea))

message 2: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) | 66 comments Mod
Eos strolled through the garden, lightly caressing the bright red roses as she passed. She knew perfectly well that Eros was watching her, and she took full advantage of the opportunity to show him her best qualities. Eros, meanwhile, was enjoying watching the beautiful Goddess of the Dawn. He smiled cockily and called, "Hello, Eos."

Eos smiled and replied, "Eros, lovely to see you."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
Bastet walked through the garden in her back yard, strolling through the forget-me-not's. She breathed a heavy sigh. Her cats were the only family she had around. She wanted friends, family, company! Her mother had left her with the estate many years ago, she had been living there by herself for over three centuries.

message 4: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((Is Bastet in the same place as Eros and Eos?))

((um... i'm not sure. they can be, like one big mansion that all the gods/ goddesses live in...))

message 6: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((But you said Bastet has her own estate...Eos and Eros could be in the one next door, and Bastet sees them?))

((sure!))

message 8: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Eos turned and saw, in the garden next door, a Goddess walking. She went to the stone fence between the two.

"Hello there!" she called in a friendly way. Eros stood and walked towards her, also smiling. The new girl was gorgeous--her cat ears, eyes, and teeth made her look exotic.

((Did I describe Bastet correctly?))

message 9: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), "Continuous!" (last edited Aug 23, 2009 07:22PM) (new)

((yes! very very well done! she has a tail too though. YAY!!!))

"Hello." bastet turned. She had not seen this Goddess before. she seemed very friendly and actually was smiling as she approached. This girl reminded Bastet or a cool summer morning, just as the sun was coming up, "My name is Bastet, Egyptian Goddess of cats." she purred, extending a long clawed hand, she retracted her hand almost instantly.

message 10: by Miinnniiiiie(: (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:20PM) (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((can i be like bastet's fav cat?? but like not make a profile for it???))

Isis looked over next door from her Huge mansion. She smiled to her neighbor, then she watered her garden. She walked along the little rows between the flowers and vegatables that Orisis had made for her. She smiled at her flowers. Then she went over to the cactus and checked the thickness.(im just saying its really big because her husband is orisis who is the god of the underworld)

Seth ran through the forest. He was killing animals one-by-one with his pet Dark.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

thetis walked along her island lookinf for shells to put in her hair

Minnie wrote: "((can i be like bastet's fav cat?? but like not make a profile for it???))

Isis looked next door and looked over from her HUGE mansion. She smiled to her neighbor. Then she watered her garden.(i..."

((....... that confused me.... and Mudfur, you have to write 5 sentences or more.))

message 13: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((how? i'll fix it))

message 14: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

"I'm Eos, Greek Olympian Goddess of the Dawn. It's lovely to meet you," Eos said, extending her hand, unflinching of Bastet's claws.

"And I'm Eros, Greek Protogenoi God of Love," Eros said, turning on his charm. He smiled flirtatiously at Bastet.

message 15: by Miinnniiiiie(: (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:16PM) (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments Isis finshed watering. She went into her neighbors yard, "Good morning Bastet." Then she appeared in front of them, "Eros, Eos."

((can someone make orisis?))

((it is to choppy. it should be:

Isis looked over next door from her huge mansion. She smiled to her neighbor then watered her yard.

and then that is only three sentences.))

message 17: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((*cough*two*cough* ill change it tho!))

((cough, three, cough. there is the sentence with Seth.))

message 19: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((DAMN!))

message 20: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((can u rp?))

message 21: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), "Continuous!" (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:30PM) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) wrote: ""I'm Eos, Greek Olympian Goddess of the Dawn. It's lovely to meet you," Eos said, extending her hand, unflinching of Bastet's claws.

"And I'm Eros, Greek Protogenoi God of Love," Eros said, turn..."

Bastet's eyes brightened and she gingerly shook the Goddess's hand. Being the goddess of dawn she was rather frail looking, "It is very very nice to meet both of you. Would you like to come over for some milk and cookies?" she purred. Her ears twitched as Isis spoke.

message 22: by Miinnniiiiie(: (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:58PM) (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments Isis waited. She looked at her nails, then back at Eros, Eos, and Bastet. "Ummm, hello." She said, hearing a howl. She nodded to herself.

message 23: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((Minnie, though those sentences are technically correct and complete (aside from the third one), Sagers and I would apppreciate if you would make some of those compound sentences so your post would flow better. For example, instead of "Isis waited. She looked at her nails. Then back at Eros, Eos, and Bastet." You could say "Isis waited. She looked at her nails, then back at Eros, Eos, and Bastet." That flows better and sounds more mature. Ok? I'm not trying to be mean. :) ))

"Yum!" Eos said, grinning. "I would love to, thank you."

"Yes, that sounds wonderful," Eros agreed, turning up his charm some. He was determined to win this girl. He then turned to Isis; he was the only one who had heard her. "Hello."

((i know i said you could have your sentences as short as you wanted but really now...))

message 25: by Miinnniiiiie(: (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:42PM) (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((im srry! im only in the 7th grade so im like 5senteces.....thats a whole paragraph!))

"Hello Eros." She said and saw Bastet's ear twitch, "Hello Bastet."

Seth ran up onto Bastet's roof and jumped down, he stuck his spear in the ground as he came down, "Bastet my lady." He smiled, "Isis."

Isis nodded hello.

message 26: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:46PM) (new)

((It's alright, I understand, Minnie. Could you please elaborate on your last post? Thanks. :) ))

"Hello...I'm afraid I don't know your name," Eros said to Isis. He smiled, but not as he had smiled to Bastet.

"Hello!" Eos said brightly to Isis and Seth. "I'm afraid I don't know either of you." She smiled cheerily at them.

((Still. could you elaborate a little more on your last post? Peas and potatoes?))

Bastet nodded her head, "How was hunting Seth?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she turned to Eos and Eros, "This is Isis and Seth. Both Egyptian gods." she turned and fanned her hand out, to them as she said their named.

message 28: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments "I'm Seth." He said in a really deep rumbley voice, "Egyptian God of Chaos."

"And I am Isis." She greeted them with her soft silky voice, "Egyptian Goddess of Love. Wife of Orisis."

((but seriously? can someone make orisis))

(( you can make him.))

Bastet nodded. These two made her very uneasy, causing the fine hair on the back of her neck stand straight on end. She put on a friendly smile though, "I was just about to have Eos and Eros come over for milk and cookies! would you two like to join me?" she asked.

message 30: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((I already have an adult male and female))

"Wonderful to meet you!" Eos said, shaking Seth's and Isis' hands. "I'm Eos, Greek Olympian Goddess of the Dawn." She smiled. "It really is exciting to meet new people."

"And I'm Eros, Greek Protogenoi God of Love," Eros said, also shaking Isis' and Seth's hands. He smiled again at all of them.

((I have a feeling Eos is going to become annoyingly perky.))

message 31: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((*sigh* its ok. i just dont like it when im both parts of a couple))

((lol))

Isis smiled, "I would love too! But I'm not sure if Seth here is a fan of Milk and Cookies, do you happen to have any meat?"

Seth nodded. He licked his chops.

message 32: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

((You can't make Orisis because you already have an adult male too. Somebody without one must make him, or you get rid of Seth.))

"If you don't, Bastet, I have some perfectly scrumptious pork that I just purchased at the market today!" Eos said.

Eros shook his head. He would have to tape Eos' mouth shut if he were to ever be in a relationship with her. She was extremely perky. Basetet, on the other hand...well, Bastet would be a wonderful partner, he thought.

((lol.))

Bastet's nose twitched as well as her tail, "Well, now that we are all introduced, lets go inside. I smell a storm on it's way." she purred, clasping her hands together. She started to head back into her house.

message 34: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (last edited Aug 25, 2009 07:03PM) (new)

"I don't like storms," Eos said, looking at the sky. The clouds were becoming darker. She followed Bastet quickly.

"That's the first negative thing you've said all day!" Eros exclaimed, clapping his hands. "Good job, Eos." Eos looked pleased with herself, not catching the sarcasm and slight mocking.

((I has to go. :( You can use Eos and Eros only if they are necessary, and no getting them drunk/high/killed! ))

message 35: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((NO! I NEED EVIL IN MY LIFE!))

((and can i be her fav cat?))

Isis nodded followed Bastet in, "Bastet! Beautiful home!"

Seth followed in behind Eos, the light that was coming from Eos was bugging him, "Can you turn your light down a little."

((kk. i should probably go as well.))

Bastet shot him a look, "There will be no sarcasm in my house. I despise it." she said half purring. her tail swished violently back and forth, her ears almost flat against her head. Lots of new people made her nervous as well as the storm. She opened the door as her guest walked in. she then proceeded to lead them to her living room.

message 37: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments Seth growled and sat in a chair. He looked at the milk and cookies and slightly growled again.

Isis sat down elagantly and smiled at the milk and cookies, but waiting for Bastet to sit down herself, "These chairs are gorgeous!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sagers (i am running out of names.....) wrote: "Minnie wrote: "((can i be like bastet's fav cat?? but like not make a profile for it???))

Isis looked next door and looked over from her HUGE mansion. She smiled to her neighbor. Then she watered ..."

((huh?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie wrote: ""I'm Seth." He said in a really deep rumbley voice, "Egyptian God of Chaos."

"And I am Isis." She greeted them with her soft silky voice, "Egyptian Goddess of Love. Wife of Orisis."

((isis is the like the all powerfull goddess((the Egyptian version of Hera )) not the love goddess that is Aphrodite))

message 40: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((no she is the love goddess))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((??))

((she is the egypitan goddess of rebirth... according to the last two sites i checked out... let me look at some more.))

message 43: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((i looked at google and like 3 were love goddess and one was goodmother. thats all i saw on dah fist page.

SAGE! CAN I BE BASTETS FAVORITE PET CAT??????????????????????????????????))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis --Isis is the Goddess of motherhood and fertility.
))

((i also have her as the goddess of magic.))

Minnie wrote: "((i looked at google and like 3 were love goddess and one was goodmother. thats all i saw on dah fist page.

SAGE! CAN I BE BASTETS FAVORITE PET CAT??????????????????????????????????))"

((NO!))

message 47: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((actually i think that is the real one mudfur. SAGE! CAN I????????????????))

((sorry. you used caps so i thought i should too. :D))

message 49: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments ((why not? :( ))

mudfur wrote: "
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis --Isis is the Goddess of motherhood and fertility.
))"

((yeah! that sounds right! I know she isn't the goddess of love. sorry Min.))

« previous 1 3 4