What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Adult Romance Novel about woman who lost family in traumatic fire and lives alone never leaving her house. She falls in love with a man that somehow ends up at her place.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie I can't remember the title of an adult romance novel I read around 2005-2006. I vaguely remember what the cover looked like - I believe it was light blue with white flowers like daisies or something. If I remember correctly it was about a woman who lived alone and never left her house due to a traumatic fire that killed her family. A guy came to the house maybe lost or something and somehow they fell in love and he helps her overcome her experience. I remember there being a garden too that she would always go outside to but it was in a courtyard or something so she never went in public. Please help! Anything sound familiar to anyone?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Nathalie, please add some of those plot details to your header. This could help your book get found faster.

message 3: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie Anyone know which book this might be?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Please note you can bump your thread every 30 days, but not more often because the group is so large.

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments bump

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Nathalie left the group. Moving to Abandoned.