What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Heroine kidnapped by aliens

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (last edited Apr 19, 2019 03:03PM) (new)

Sophia | 20 comments I am looking for a book where the heroine human is captured by aliens. I don’t remember much except the hero who saves her is looking for his sister who was taken. There is a weird alien that can look like other people that takes the heroine from the hero. I am not sure if this is the same book or not but I remember the heroine is exploring a spaceship or some kind of store when something with metal tentacles latches onto her. It was some sort of sexual... weird machine. A creepy alien shows up and possibly saves her then the hero alien finds her. I know this is so vague, but I am really hoping to find it or them if they aren’t the same book. I think I read it maybe 2-3 years ago.

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1354 comments This one has a massage machine that the h accidentally sets to sexual & and extreme...

Don't remember any sisters and the H is the alien. Have a deal with earth to hunt their mates on earth. I couldn't finish it tho, so could have missed things.

Check out this book!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 3: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1354 comments Oops, called Claimed

message 4: by Sophia (last edited Apr 19, 2019 03:01PM) (new)

Sophia | 20 comments I don’t think that’s it. I remember getting frustrated with Claimed. So I have been avoiding reading it again.
Edit: I finished it. I do remember that scene, but it isn’t exactly the one I am looking for. Also I remember why I avoided it for so long. Frustrating heroine!

message 5: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1354 comments Now you've brought it to mind tho, it fits that scene tho? She's looking around, no lights, drinks unknown alcohol from the fridge, a little (pet?) alien comes out to meet her and I think she thinks it's attacking her and she runs and hides... In the massage machine. She fumbles buttons with out realising, and the tentacles attack her cause she's set it for sexual massage and intense, and she can't get away from it until the H saves her and explains the machine.

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 20 comments MJ wrote: "Now you've brought it to mind tho, it fits that scene tho? She's looking around, no lights, drinks unknown alcohol from the fridge, a little (pet?) alien comes out to meet her and I think she think..."

That isn’t the one. I was hoping though!