What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > American girl is estranged from mother, finds a cadaver, read it at school age 13/14

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B-Jorn (new)

B-Jorn Simpson | 1 comments Really trying to remember this book... the girl is American, potentially on a road trip or running away, estranged from mother, finds a cadaver (her mothers? Or someone at her mother's house? Or a pet?), title might have something to do about night/ darkness... I read it in y8/9 so when I was around 13/14, around 2005/6/7. Sorry that I can't remember anything else!

message 2: by Meghan Rose (new)

Meghan Rose | 23 comments The Passenger, by Lisa Lutz, maybe?

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
The Passenger for the lin to Meghan Rose's suggestion.

B-Jorn ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 4: by ...cats? (new)

...cats? | 360 comments This is a bit of a stretch, but maybe The Canning Season by Polly Horvath? The main character is living apart from her mother, and one of the other characters recounts coming across a headless body when she was a child