Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Anna and Fallen Catalyst

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Muse A lost their father in a tragic accident that they were involved in. After a bit, their mother moved on and found a new lover, a rich guy who honestly hates muse A for being just there and in the way. He’s often abusive towards them and just really doesn’t care what happens to them and their mom is too blinded by their love to notice what’s going on and why their troublemaker child now often is bruised and skittish around them.
Muse B lost some of their family (accident, Illness, Whatever) and they blame themselves. As a result, they often go out and get in fights and just general mischief.
A and B meet at school or some event or something and are immediately drawn to each other. Both have their own issues and demons to face but maybe they can find a way to face it together?

message 3: by Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} (last edited Apr 18, 2019 01:58PM) (new)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Full Name: Mae Louisa Johnson
Nickname: None
Height: 5'4"
Build: Slender, but not skinny.
Appearance: description

PERSONALITY
Likes: All animals, especially Irish setter dogs, the color yellow, muffins
Dislikes: Her stepfather, bullies, being locked in her bedroom
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, painting. They help her escape when her stepfather is angry or in a rage at her.
Personality Summary: (When treated kindly) Kind, considerate, warm, and loveable. Sometimes she gets upset but she refuses to harm someone because she knows exactly how that feels and it scares her.

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends/Allies: Character B
Enemies/Rivals: Her stepfather.
Family: Her mother(Lydia) and her stepfather(Liam)
Romantic Interest: None, yet.
Pets: Stepfather won't allow pets.

Extras:

Will do a bit of updating here and there.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Full Name: Julian Anthony Owens
Nickname: Jules
Height: 6’
Build: lean, semi-muscular
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c7/df/ca/c7...

https://data.whicdn.com/images/262996...

PERSONALITY
Dislikes: loud noise, feeling lonely
Hobbies: listening to music, fighting
Personality Summary: Jules is usually quite calm and cold, he keeps himself distant from people. If he happens to let you in, you hold a lot of power over him. He will be very protective and constantly worry over you. Once someone’s around that he cares about, he’s usually a bit friendlier and more open.

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends/Allies: Character A
Enemies/Rivals: the universe, tbd
Family: Mom (Alice), sister and dad passed away.
Romantic Interest: unknown
Pets: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/00/... (Icarus)

sorry that took so long

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((It's okay! He's awesome! And his kitty! 😍 XD
Who goes first?))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Thanks. :) I like your girl too 😁)

Would you like to start? We can have them meet at school or someplace random?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Thank you!

I can start, sure! Say it's Saturday and Mae went to the library? I don't know if Julian likes the library or not? Or maybe she meets him when she's at a Starbucks or something, idk XD))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (The library is fine with me. I don’t know how/why they’d interact there though. Unless maybe he has a job there?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((True. What do you think would work best? We can just do it where they see each other at school.))

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (I think the library might be best for a first meeting. It’s not quite as people filled as the school. Julian would probably be more comfortable.)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Kay, it might be a while before I can get a post up. But I will try. :D))

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (It’s all good. I’ll be around for at least like 6 hrs)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Maybe you should just start actually I'm gonna be off for like 30 an hour sorry))

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Okay. It’s all good)

Julian sighed as he continued working, carrying around a stack of books and putting them away. He had a pair of earbuds in and just was pretty quiet as he worked. He was willing to help people find stuff if needed or help with technology, he just didn’t go out of his way to make the effort to reach out first.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Okay I'm here now))

Mae was hurrying along the sidewalk to the library through the rain. She had her backpack on her back, squeezing the straps tightly in her grip. She was so glad to have finally left the house. Everything at home was just a mess and she hated being there. Her stepfather had yelled at her for nothing, threatening to hit her, and her mom defended him by saying he was simply in a sour mood and to give him a chance. But it was more than that. He hated her. That wasn't all the problem, but it was a big part of it and she just had to get away from it all.

Mae walked up the steps and pushed the library door open, wiping the rain off her face and dumping her returned books into the book box. Then she checked out a book on hold and went to look for some more.

Mae really liked the library. It was quiet and relaxing, a total change from the environment at home. Much better. It wasn't crowded either. A few people were searching for their own titles to read, and some guy was carrying a stack of books. Mae sat down at an empty table and pulled out her drawing pad. It was the only place she could do such a thing in peace.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Welcome back. :)

Julian easily moved around the area of the library he was working in, glancing at the spine of the book for the tag and then finding its spot and putting it back. It was a menial and boring job but it kept him busy and his mind distracted for a bit so that was good. Plus, he got paid for it. He glanced around occasionally, seeing what patrons were there that day.

He noticed Mae come in in a bit of a rush before settling down at one of the tables but didn’t think much of it, blaming it on the rain. He’d seen her at school a few times lately but never had reason to try and talk to her so he didn’t.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Thanks :D

Also (view spoiler)))

Mae started drawing some of the people, then realized she was drawing the guy carrying the books around. She closed her book and stuffed it back in her bag, standing and looking around for a book that could keep her occupied here for a few hours. She wasn't going home until she absolutely had to. If her stepfather or mom texted her, perhaps, but otherwise she wouldn't.

Mae unzipped her gray sweatshirt and sat down in one of the reading chairs. It was a lot more comfortable. She started reading, distracting herself from the things at home.

((How should they interact?))

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (I’m okay with that. I’ve done some darker rps before and it doesn’t really bother me so that’s fine)

It didn’t take Julian long before he had gotten all the books he needed to get out away done. He glanced around before heading back to the main counter and talking with one of the librarians for a few to see if there was anything else that needed to be done.

(Hmmm. She can need help finding a book, could’ve accidentally picked up one that wasn’t a library book but was just his that was sitting on a table by his bag, he could be doing something else and his shirt shifts and she sees a dark bruise on his side and gets curious/concerned, I don’t know really. Did you have some idea?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Kay))

Mae finished a few more chapters, then closed it and stood. She would have to find the second book of the series. She got up and walked over to the shelves again, moving past the guy. After a few minutes, she pulled the book out and slipped it under her arm. When Mae turned to go back to her seat, she spotted a book on the table. Reading the cover, it sounded interesting and she picked it up, looking at the first few pages. She didn't realize it wasn't one of the library books.

((Hopefully this is good!))

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian went and pulled a few books for holds off of the shelves and brought them back for the librarians. After that, they didn’t really have much for him to get done so they suggested he just go take his break and chill for a bit.

Jules willingly agreed and went back to the little corner table where he almost always left his stuff, raising an eyebrow when his book wasn’t sitting there. There was a reserved sign on the table so he usually never worried about anyone touching his stuff but the book was gone. He sat down and checked his bag to make sure it wasn’t in there.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae was holding his book, standing a little off to the side. She glanced up when he came over but didn't seem to notice that he was looking for the book. She flipped a second page, starting to get into the story by now. Mae leaned slightly against the nearby bookshelf.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((So short. Sometimes that just happens, lol.))

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian glanced through his bag and swore faintly under his breath. He glanced around and saw the girl holding it and starting to read it. He raised an eyebrow and watched her for a moment. The bookmark in his book had his name in it so she would eventually figure it out. But he really wanted his book back. So he debated talking to her.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae glanced back at the guy, then at the book again. She saw the bookmark in it, then slowly lowered the book.
"Is...is this your book?" She asked hesitantly. "I'm sorry, I don't know what i was thinking." Mae closed the book and set it on the table, pushing it towards him slightly. "It's..interesting."

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian nodded slightly. “Yeah. It is.” He answered faintly. He bit his lip lightly. “It is interesting.” He Agreed. “We should have a copy here if you wanted to check it out.” He said softly, grabbing his book and tucking it in his bag so she or anyone else wouldn’t grab it.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae nodded. "Sure. Um...can you show me where it is? You work here, right?" She hoped she didn't sound too awkward or anything. Her phone buzzed in her pocket but she didn't answer it yet. If it was her mom she would wait a little longer. She frowned slightly but covered it up.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments "Nah. I just wear the name tag for fun." He muttered snarkily. Julian offered her a slight smile/smirk before getting up. He walked off, heading through the shelves to where the book should be. He glanced around and easily found the book. "Want book two as well?" He offered, grabbing the first one off of the shelf.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae blushed. "Sorry." She followed him over towards the shelves and took the first one from him. She nodded. "Yeah." If her stepfather was angry with how long she had been gone, he would probably lock her up in her room and worse. She would need plenty of reading material. "Thanks." Then Mae glanced awkwardly at the other books, then turned, shifting the books and the bag. "Well, um, that's all. See you around." She said, then turned and went to check out the books. She had to get home quickly. It scared her what her stepfather would do.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian nodded slightly. He handed over the first book and then the second one as well. "Here ya go." He mumbled softly, glancing at her and watching her for a moment. "You're welcome.. Have a good day." He said softly, doing his best to be polite to her at least. He watched her as she hurried off, a bit confused at her weird behavior.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae nodded at Julian, then turned and went to check the books out. She hurried, accidentally dropping one onto the carpet. She was just stressed, was all. Her time for relaxation was over.

When Mae arrived home, she saw with dread that her stepdad was home sure enough. She went inside and got on the stairs when he came around to see who it was. He was a tall, big man, and though he was handsome with his blue eyes and nice haircut, his attitude was rotten towards her.
"You left without telling me." He snapped, glaring at her.
"I'm sorry, sir..." Mae hugged the books to her chest.
Liam eyed the bag and books. "The library. Again? That place is going to end up ruining you, Mae Louisa. Give me them." He demanded, holding out his meaty hand.
Mae hesitated, then reluctantly gave him the books, hoping he'd just hand them back. Liam grabbed them and flipped them open. "Trash, Mae, it's all trash." Then to Mae's horror, he ripped out several of the pages.
"No! Don't wreck them!" Mae cried. That didn't please Liam, and he threw the book at Mae, hitting her on the head. Mae scrambled the books up in her arms and ran to her bedroom, shutting the door and jumping on the bed. She was crying, heart pounding. The bruise was already forming on her forehead.

Downstairs, she heard the front door open and Liam suddenly become cheerful and kind. "Hello, beautiful." He was saying. Her mother and Liam were probably hugging right now. Liam wouldn't mention anything about what he did to her, and Mae wasn't about to mention it to her mother.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian found her behavior weird and couldn't help but be a little bit curious as to why she was acting that way. One second she was calm, the next she was hurried and panicked almost. He watched her leave, biting his lip lightly.

He finished up the rest of his shift, keeping himself busy until it was time to go home. He went home and quietly got food before heading to his room. He rarely slept lately but his room was still his safe place so he'd rather just stay there when he could.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae sat on her bed, tears in her eyes as she stared at the ruined book. She could still read it if the pages were in the right places, but it didn't even seem fun any more. Her head started hurting and she hid the books under her bed, pushing a box in front so Liam wouldn't see them. Then she lay down and slept for a few hours. Her stepfather didn't come up, nor did her mom like she used to. It made her sad. Mae drifted off to sleep and dreamed about books-which wasn't a bad dream.

((I have to go for a few hours. Possibly be back later.))

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Apr 18, 2019 09:00PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments ((Okay. See ya. We should probably skip to some other interaction soon too))

Julian hung out in his room for a while, eating some food and just reading for a bit. He heard his mom get home but she didn't bother him and he didn't go to talk to her either. He only really talked to Icarus, a small kitten that he'd brought home a couple weeks ago. His bedroom had an attached bathroom so he had enough space to keep all of Icarus' stuff in his room/bathroom and keep him secret.

After his mom had gone to bed, he quietly got up and snuck out for a while. He enjoyed going out and fighting in these little pop up arenas. They usually moved around but it was quick and easy money if anyone bet on him. Plus, the fighting gave his emotions an outlet, through his fists, and usually he was so exhausted afterwards that he could get some sleep.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Yeah what should we have them do?))

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Hmm. I’m not sure. I don’t know who should approach who to talk more?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((What about Julian talks to her since he saw her acting weird? Okay now I gotta go sorry))

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Okay. Maybe sees the bruise on her face too?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Yeah! I thought we just skip to Monday. When they are back in school.))

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments (Sounds good. Would you like to start?)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Monday rolled around quickly. Mae had read a lot of the book, despite the ruined pages. She would just have to pay the fee out of her own pocket, though she hoped it wouldn't be too much.

Mae got out of bed, got ready for school, and ate quickly. In the mirror, she saw that the bruise on her forehead was very noticeable. Probably someone would say something about it, which would be unfortunate, but she'd just say she had fallen or something. Mae also had a bruise on her arm from Liam squeezing hard, but if she kept her sleeves rolled up it would stay hidden.

Thankfully Liam was gone this morning, off to work or perhaps the bar, and she was able to slip away easily. Mom hadn't talked to her much at all lately.

Later, Mae arrived at school and went to her first class. She sat down at her place and took careful kites, trying to hide the bruise on her forehead with her hair.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Apr 18, 2019 09:21PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian had the same first hour class as Mae. He showed up just before the bell rang, looking around tiredly when he walked in. He went to his spot but not before noticed the mostly hidden bruise on Mae's forehead. He bit his lip and sat down, getting out his notebook and glancing back to her again. He didn't care about himself getting hurt but didn't like to see others hurt. He watched her for a moment, hoping for some work time so he could check on her.

(sorry. That was a bit short)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((That's okay))

Mae didn't notice Julian much, at least not him glancing at her. She bit her lip, scribbling down as many notes as she could. When class was over, she gathered everything up and hurried to her math class. She was kind of glad that the classes seemed so long, since it meant not having to be home. Not home in the hell hole. When lunch rolled around, though, she was of course, relieved to get a bit of a break. Mae started walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian sighed as he never got a chance to speak to her. Their next few classes were far apart so he didn't get another chance until lunch. He was walking down the hall to head outside when he saw her heading to the cafeteria. "Hey. How're you liking that book?" He greeted quietly, stepping over to not quite block her, but to at least be within earshot and out of the way of people walking around them. He glanced over her face, watching the bruise for a moment before glancing away.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mae seemed a little surprised that he was talking to her, of all people. She nervously tugged on her curly hair and nodded. "Yeah. It's good." She said as they walked towards the cafeteria. "Do...you like it as well?"
Mae glanced at Julian, then back down at the ground in front of her.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments "That's good." He agreed softly, shifting and walking by her. "Yeah. I finished them both already." Julian admitted. He didn't want to go into the cafeteria but felt like he needed to see what happened to her so he made himself just put up with the noise. "For the bruise, on your forehead, I know of a sort of like medicated cream, it helps them fade lots quicker.." He commented faintly, not looking at her. He wasn't gonna try and question it too much, knowing it wasn't his place since he didn't know her.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "Already?" Mae asked, surprised. "Woah. I'm...I'm only halfway through the first one. I guess I just haven't had much time to read lately..." When he mentioned her bruise, she gulped, looking a bit scared, though she tried to hide it. She reached a hand to her forehead. "Is it...um...really noticeable?" She asked slowly.
Please no, please no... She thought, dreading the idea that someone would find out what was happening at home.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11798 comments Julian shrugged. "Lots gets done when you don't sleep." He commented faintly, looking around them. He shifted his backpack to his other shoulder before stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket. He glanced at her when she mentioned the bruise. "Pretty noticeable yeah.. But only like if someone was really watching your face or looking for it.." He told her quietly.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "I like sleeping though," Mae said, trying to smile. She liked sleeping because she could get away from Liam. "So, um, where can I get this stuff to...fade It?" She asked. She shifted her backpack a bit.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Soooo short sorry))

« previous 1 3