My Hero Academia: Next Generation RP discussion

Outside UA Destinations > Shopping Mall

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

> This is a constantly busy, large few storied building filled with many shops, food places almost anything the heart desires can be found somewhere in this building. Students can come here to shop in free time or have group outings however villains are also more then welcome.

message 2: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean walked towards the restaurant, a grin on her face

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander followed close behind thinking about what to say if his parents were brought up.

message 4: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean waves at most of the shop owners and grins, she puts her hands behind her back, turns and smile's at Zander

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would smile back at Jean. "You seem like a people person." He'd say chuckling. "So what you gonna get?"

message 6: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) | 102 comments Mod
"This place is huge!", Kyuu looked around in wonder at the mall. "They don't have these back home."

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look back at Kyuu. "Where is home for you?" He'd asked genuinely curious.

message 8: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " Dumpling's of course" she giggled and headed over to the dumpling stall

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would walk back toward Jean and the stall. "Fair enough. This should be interesting." He'd mutter to himself.

message 10: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " Haru-kun?", a tall black haired male poked his head from the kitchen door way, "Ah, our favoured customer and i see you brought some friends"

message 11: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look around. "I'll let you order for me, Jean." He'd say before going to secure the group a table.

message 12: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Haru grins and ruffles jean hair, "How about our special, Dumpling's and ramen", "Ohhhh, sounds good i'll take two", "Coming up pikachu", She smiles and sits at a table

message 13: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"My family lives in the mountains, we don't have city stuff out there," Kyuu replied.

message 14: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander nodded. "So do you live in a temple or something I hear that's something that happens here." He said looking at Jean. "Are you sure you aren't dating him?" He said chuckling.

message 15: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean blushed darkly at his question, "N-no i'm not dating him we just mess around, not like that plus i've got a over protective younger brother who look out for me"

message 16: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander nodded and looked at Jean. "So mind if I ask two questions?" He'd ask simply.

message 17: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "Fire away" she said and grinned at haru when he brought the dumpling's and ramen,

message 18: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would nod. "Why did you hug my arm back at school?" He asked curiously. Before inspecting the food she had ordered for him.

message 19: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "Your my friend so why wouldn't i?", she broke the chopsticks and and eat a dumpling

message 20: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at Jean before breaking his chopsticks. "Where I'm from it means you like the person." He'd say before eating a dumpling.

message 21: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"Not exactly in a temple. My father's a hunter and my mom's a smith. I spent a year at the fox shrine, but that was because-" Kyuu gestured to her ears and tails, "-kitsune."

message 22: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments She looked at him, chewing her dumpling, "Really?"

message 23: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Jesus my service sucks. I've been getting "could not deliver" messages for the past half hour)

message 24: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander looked at Kyuu. "Oh, that makes sense." He'd say before swallowing the dumpling and looking at Jean. "Yeah, it's usually done by couples." He'd say before eating another dumpling.

message 25: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( i was the same but now it's fixed)
"ohh...Understandable, oh and that's...Never mind" she grins and eats some more dumplings

message 26: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( Dumplings and ramen
Image result for soup dumplings and ramen

message 27: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would shrug and begin to eat the ramen. Once he finished he'd pull out his wallet and begin adding up the cost from the menu above the counter. "Four thousand yen?" He'd ask looking at Jean.

message 28: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " no need Haru will give us a discount, Right Haru-kun?", he chuckles and hugs her from behind, "Yep it's free"

message 29: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look confused for a second before setting down a thousand yen as a tip. "Okay then. The food was great best I've had in a long time." He said to Haru smiling. "So anywhere else you want to go Jean?" He'd ask.

message 30: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Kyuu made a mental note of Jean's reaction to Zander. Maybe she could use it later. "How'd you find this place?", she asked Jean, "They make good dumplings."

message 31: by Pancake (last edited Aug 09, 2019 12:02PM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Haru pointed to a shop, "That's a good pudding shop, Pikachu here like's it" Jean giggle's and stand's, "best i know", she grins at Kyuu "Haru's the owner's son, his dad is the best dumpling maker ever"

message 32: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( PUDDING!

Japanese Pudding (Purin プリン) | Easy Japanese Recipes at JustOneCookbook.comプリン) | Easy Japanese Recipes at JustOneCookbook.com )

message 33: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would stand up. "So that where we heading next?" He'd ask looking at his little group.

message 34: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"Just because I'm in third year doesn't mean I know the town," Kyuu shrugged, "I can't even work tye map program."

message 35: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean stood after she got haru off her, "well we could go to the beach?"

message 36: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at Jean. "I'd need to go back to my room and grab some swim trunks if we did that." He said smiling.

message 37: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

"What's a beach?", Kyuu asked with a straight face.

message 38: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander would look at Kyuu. "I'm not sure if she's being real or joking." He'd said worriedly.

message 39: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander looked around. "So we gonna show her watch a beach is Jean?" He asked smiling.

message 40: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " Yes, we should and plus we can swim or do rock pooling", she grinned, "Oh Kyuu i have a swimsuit in your size"

message 41: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments "Alright, I'll go to my room and change into some swim trunks and meet you two at the beach. Sound good?" Zander would say standing up and stretching.

message 42: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

(Where you been, Pip? And how does Jean know Kyuu's size?)

message 43: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments (Don't ask questions you don't want the answers too.)

message 44: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( i'm back at school and prepping for exams, plus prom is next year so i've been busy)

Jean nodded in agreement, "sounds good to me"

message 45: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments (I hope my joke made it across.)

Zander would nod and head to his dorm.

message 46: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( Yeah,i did)
Jean nods as well and takes Kyuu to her dorm and picked out swimsuits for them

message 47: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 38 comments Mod
(Maybe Joseph can show up at the beach, flying around with his fog quirk or with Shining fury in the form of a flying ship. )

message 48: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( If you want to)

message 49: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments (I'm ready at the beach when you are.)