« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

> Request to Roleplay with somebody

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to rp with my character?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to rp?

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Does anyone want to RP with a metal bender?

message 5: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments H00DEDRIOT (I want to find the one) wrote: "Does anyone want to RP with a metal bender?"

I can Rp with you

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Alright. Where too?

message 7: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Umm. i'll check out the topics and see which one to post on. when i have you can join me on that topic

message 8: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Oh okay.

message 9: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments posted on the 1-A topic

message 10: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Same.

message 11: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments seen it

message 12: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) | 102 comments Mod
Ive got time to kill

message 13: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments come and join us then.
and long time no see jon, do you remember the Naruto next gen Rp with Tyler

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be free to roleplay when I get home, if anyone wants to.

message 15: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Pip wrote: "come and join us then.
and long time no see jon, do you remember the Naruto next gen Rp with Tyler"

As I recall, that never really got started. Freakin emo colored beast Black Dragon was one of my favorites. I'll join you when I see an opening

message 16: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Kay

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "I'll be free to roleplay when I get home, if anyone wants to."

Suree

message 18: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Anyone want to kill some time?

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "Anyone want to kill some time?"

Sure

message 20: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

I've got the Shohisuru twins, Jacqueline, and Desdemona available. You?

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "I've got the Shohisuru twins, Jacqueline, and Desdemona available. You?"
We could have Jacqueline and Katsuken go train together.

message 22: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Sounds good to me. Is there a training arena or should I MacGyver one?

message 23: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "Sounds good to me. Is there a training arena or should I MacGyver one?"
You will have to make.one

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Jon~ Napalm and Silly Putty wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

U wanna go first or?

message 27: by Florida_Man16, Fox-Girl Fan (new)

I'll post

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "I'll be free to roleplay when I get home, if anyone wants to."

Suree"

Your offer still stand? (Warning, due to school and other things {*Cough* my horrid health *cough*} the best I can manage is 2-3 responses a day. )

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "I'll be free to roleplay when I get home, if anyone wants to."

Suree"

Your offer still sta..."

Of course anything for ya

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2019 05:24PM) (new)

Yay! :3
Do you wish to roleplay with any specific character I have? If not, I'll pick at random.

Where should we go? (I like letting people choose because then I'm not responsible for anything)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Yay! :3
Do you wish to roleplay with any specific character I have? If not, I'll pick at random.

Where should we go? (I like letting people choose because then I'm not responsible for anything)"

Anyone u want and do you wanna train, talk or ? It will help me pick the location

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Prolly not train- sksksksksk (I'm not good with complicated scenes {Aka anything that involves fighting})

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Prolly not train- sksksksksk (I'm not good with complicated scenes {Aka anything that involves fighting})"
How about downtown

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure-

message 35: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments If anyone wants to RP I'm open!

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Alexandria wrote: "If anyone wants to RP I'm open!"

Sure

message 37: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments Wonderful! Are there any characters you'd prefer we use or should I just pick one?

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Who do you have?

message 39: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments I have Yumeko who's the #2 hero, Kaoru who's Yumeko's brother and a student, I have Emi who's a student and I have Zera who's a student.

message 40: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Aug 13, 2019 09:29PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Alexandria wrote: "I have Yumeko who's the #2 hero, Kaoru who's Yumeko's brother and a student, I have Emi who's a student and I have Zera who's a student."

I know Zera was suppose to have a crush on
Storm Takashi. Also do you wanna train, talk or?

message 41: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 16 comments
We could have them train, but is there a location available to do that? I can't see to find one...

Also sorry this took so long, I got distracted and then fell asleep.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Prolly not train- sksksksksk (I'm not good with complicated scenes {Aka anything that involves fighting})"
How about dow..."

Oof sorry. Want me to post or are you no longer open?

message 43: by James (new)

James | 33 comments Anyone wanna rp? Im open to practically everything from training to just talking so Im not picky lol

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Prolly not train- sksksksksk (I'm not good with complicated scenes {Aka anything that involv..."

You can post luv

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments James wrote: "Anyone wanna rp? Im open to practically everything from training to just talking so Im not picky lol"

Sure im open for a bit

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "Existance ~ "I want to meet someone who would be afraid to lose me." wrote: "Prolly not trai..."

I'll post when I get the chance (most likely when I get home.)

message 47: by James (new)

James | 33 comments Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "James wrote: "Anyone wanna rp? Im open to practically everything from training to just talking so Im not picky lol"

Sure im open for a bit"

Sorry Im just seeing this was eating lunch you still open?

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 70 comments James wrote: "Jack Ultra Instinct wrote: "James wrote: "Anyone wanna rp? Im open to practically everything from training to just talking so Im not picky lol"

Sure im open for a bit"

Sorry Im just seeing this w..."

Yes but if i tend not to answer. Its cause im at work.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

You're old enough to work? :o
I'm in the middle of class and I'm not supposed to be on.

message 50: by James (new)

James | 33 comments Thats fine im at school myself, so who are you using?

« previous 1