Anything discussion

9 views
science > Astro! *

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krishna (last edited Apr 18, 2019 05:36AM) (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Here u can discuss about astronomy and astrophysics...

Happy learning :-)


message 2: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
some astronomy books :-)


Turn Left at Orion A Hundred Night Sky Objects to See in a Small Telescope - And How to Find Them by Guy Consolmagno


Nightwatch A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe by Terence Dickinson


message 3: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Now you can smash black holes together in the comfort of your living room.



https://www.space.com/amp/black-holes...


message 4: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Ooooooooo..... Interesting..... Gotta Try This..


message 5: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments https://youtu.be/yWO-cvGETRQ

Ever Thought That The Very Thing light could never escape could Also Be a Information Storage Center to a micro Universe inside it??

A Universe where the Laws of physics are completely different and the information that is sucked into a Black Hole from our universe could very well be modified, stored and create another universe inside instead of being destroyed or shredded to nothingness....

This Channel Is My Favorite Guys, Best to Watch Do Follow up!!..... these Guys Have Amazing Videos on Astrophysics Specially On Black Holes And Stars!!!
Totally In Love With It!


message 6: by RandomDots (new)

RandomDots | 17 comments Rohit wrote: "https://youtu.be/yWO-cvGETRQ

Ever Thought That The Very Thing light could never escape could Also Be a Information Storage Center to a micro Universe inside it??

A Universe where the Laws of phys..."


if you want to go in details try PBS Space time

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_g...


message 7: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Rohit wrote: "https://youtu.be/yWO-cvGETRQ

Ever Thought That The Very Thing light could never escape could Also Be a Information Storage Center to a micro Universe inside it??

A Universe where the Laws of phys..."



black hole information paradox!! one of the topics worth discussing!!


message 8: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Ajeet wrote: "Rohit wrote: "https://youtu.be/yWO-cvGETRQ

Ever Thought That The Very Thing light could never escape could Also Be a Information Storage Center to a micro Universe inside it??

A Universe where th..."


the channel looks cool ! thanks for sharing!


message 9: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Thanks A Lot for Sharing Ajeet and Krishna...
PBS, Another One Of My Fav Channels..
Do Post More If You Guys Get Any...


message 10: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Rohit wrote: "Thanks A Lot for Sharing Ajeet and Krishna...
PBS, Another One Of My Fav Channels..
Do Post More If You Guys Get Any..."


sure!


message 11: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Thanks Krishna, I feel happy to be in this group to be able to discuss about these topics and gain more knowledge. Thanks a lot for sharing your links here guys.....


message 12: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
anyone has any good pdf on EPR paradox?


message 13: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
here is an interesting link though


https://www.thoughtco.com/epr-paradox...


message 14: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
a possible solution to the famous Grandfather paradox


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayNK...


message 15: by Rohit (last edited May 16, 2019 10:55PM) (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Krishna wrote: "a possible solution to the famous Grandfather paradox


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayNK..."


Oooo....Seems Interesting....
This is actually a NP- Complete Problem which we had learned in our Algorithm Analysis Class.....
A NP- problem is a special type of problem which cannot be solved or represented in polynomial time in any known way.
The funny thing about this is that if you somehow figure out the solution to one NP Complete Problem, you can also crack every NP complete problems using the same as well..


message 16: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Rohit wrote: "Krishna wrote: "a possible solution to the famous Grandfather paradox


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayNK..."

Oooo....Seems Interesting....
This is actually a NP- Complete Problem which we ..."


can u share us some links regarding this?


message 17: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
the quantum entanglement phenomenon.... the famous Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" has been photographed for the first time!

http://www.businessinsider.com/quantu...


message 18: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 61 comments Krishna wrote: "the quantum entanglement phenomenon.... the famous Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" has been photographed for the first time!

http://www.businessinsider.com/quantu...-..."


https://youtu.be/jXnXbMcI8Lo

Astronomy Update


back to top