GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Two Roads
This topic is about Two Roads
Debut author > FREE DOWNLOAD ALL DAY, TODAY! CLICK HERE.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neil (last edited Apr 18, 2019 06:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neil Rivera (neilrivera) | 7 comments GRAB YOUR FREE COPY OF MY STORY AS MANY AS YOU CAN AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. CLICK HERE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QH79BB1?...

Description:
THE PAINFUL TRUTH: “People admire those who they can never be.”

Many settle to live under the blanket of mediocrity. They adore celebrities, stars, billionaires, and the like because they feel that they can never achieve the same status as those individuals.

How many times have people told you that your dreams will never come true because you are not good enough? How many times have you asked yourself the same question?

Two boys from different families live in a humble farming city. Milo loved writing stories and telling them to his friends. Meanwhile, Ethan adored drawing pictures and showing them to everyone. Both aspire to pursue what they enjoy. Milo’s life took a turn to a whole new direction when a death in the family occurred. He was made to choose between pursuing his dream to be a writer or settle down to a secure occupation. Ethan, on the other hand, had no one to help support him and chasing his ambition to become a painter is next to impossible.

Follow the courageous journeys of two boys as they choose between the safety of job security and the exhilarating experience of pursuing one’s passion. One thing is guaranteed. Choosing is the easy part.

Perfect for fans of Paulo Coelho, Two Roads, by nurse-turned-author Neil Rivera, is a compelling and inspirational short story that shows the tremendous difference between choosing the life that other people want for you and living the life that you want for yourself.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Toller | 6 comments Thanks I have gotten your book just now. Will read as soon as I can and post review. Thanks for the freebie.

Crystal Toller

Neil Rivera (neilrivera) | 7 comments Thank you so much. I deeply appreciate it.🙂