What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Dreamwalker's Child
This topic is about The Dreamwalker's Child
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA sci-fi/fantasy - War between mechanical insects that people can fly in. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Will Adams | 2 comments I think I read these 2 books around 2004-2006, they were paperback and I think they were new. I don't know if there were more books in the series. The first book had a blue cover and the second one had a red cover (think the title was Fire related) - may have been insects on the front covers?

The main character was a young boy who went into a world where it was revealed that insects like Wasps and Dragonflies were huge machines that could be piloted and there was a war going on between two sides (the wasps might have been the baddies?)

Spoilers: When the insects went into the real world the insects were usual size, meaning that in the fantasy world the people are really small

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Will ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Emilie (new)

Emilie (emilierose) | 139 comments does The Dreamwalker's Child ring any bells?

Will Adams | 2 comments Omg yes thank you Emilie! That’s brought it all right back.

And thanks Kate for bumping this back up!