Anything discussion

15 views
introduction

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
this is where you can post about yourself and your interests!


message 2: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Hi Guys,I'm Rohit, Nice To Be In this Group, I'm A Piano Player And a Physics Enthusiast... My Hobbies Include Swimming, Diving, FootBall, Basketball,Hacking, Programming.... Glad to be a part of this group


message 3: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Welcome rohit.....feel free to post anything :-)


message 4: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Oh Hello There Krishna.. :-)


message 5: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
RRN wrote: "Oh Hello There Krishna.. :-)"

hello! :-)


message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 61 comments Hi my name is Rumell Khan. My goal is to at least have 5 Books > Children's Book's Group running. There are literally 0 Children Book's group.


message 7: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Rumell wrote: "Hi my name is Rumell Khan. My goal is to at least have 5 Books > Children's Book's Group running. There are literally 0 Children Book's group."

Hello Rumell, Nice to meet you!


message 8: by May (new)

May 舞 | 7 comments Hello everyone.
My name is May. I'm a medical student. My hobbies are reading, learning languages, and listening to music.
I love learning about philosophy, psychology, general science, and politics/economics. I also love having constructive and polite discussions about any topic under the sun :'D
Nice to meet you all.


message 9: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
May wrote: "Hello everyone.
My name is May. I'm a medical student. My hobbies are reading, learning languages, and listening to music.
I love learning about philosophy, psychology, general science, and polit..."


hello May! you have interest in a variety of topics it seems! feel free to post or start discussion about anything in the group!


message 10: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments May wrote: "Hello everyone.
My name is May. I'm a medical student. My hobbies are reading, learning languages, and listening to music.
I love learning about philosophy, psychology, general science, and polit..."


Hello There!


message 11: by Vindhya (new)

Vindhya | 3 comments Hi All,
I am Vindhya. I was suggested to check this forum for the books from one of my friends. I was fascinated when i scrolled the topics and discussion of this group.I enjoy listening music, piano, in particular. Nice to meet you all.


message 12: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
welcome Vindhya! feel free to post anything in the group!

happy learning :-)


message 13: by Rohit (new)

Rohit | 99 comments Vindhya wrote: "Hi All,
I am Vindhya. I was suggested to check this forum for the books from one of my friends. I was fascinated when i scrolled the topics and discussion of this group.I enjoy listening music, pia..."


Hi Vindhya! Welcome!


message 14: by Shrey (new)

Shrey (shrey_958) | 1 comments Hello folks! Shrey here, a Computer Science student. Pretty enthusiastic about books. Looking forward for some amazing suggestions. Cheers! :D


message 15: by Devaki (new)

Devaki  (devakiongoodreads) | 17 comments Hello guys!
candy over here...
I am probably the youngest of this group... I am in 8th grade and my hobbies are guitar and singing


message 16: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Shrey wrote: "Hello folks! Shrey here, a Computer Science student. Pretty enthusiastic about books. Looking forward for some amazing suggestions. Cheers! :D"

hey! welcome to this group! can you share some of your course topics here ....... would love to know what's happening in the field!


message 17: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Candy :) wrote: "Hello guys!
candy over here...
I am probably the youngest of this group... I am in 8th grade and my hobbies are guitar and singing"


hey! can u share some of your favourite songs and a link or two of guitar lessons? :-)


message 18: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 61 comments Hello. As you can see I'm Rumell. I have joined this place before but haven't posted actively. Nor have I introduced myself. I am often busy lately because I am at work. I am currently working at a local website company. My favourite hobbies apart from reading and writing would be learning things, spending time on my computer and joining in deep discussions online. I am a member of 16Personalities.


message 19: by Krishna (new)

Krishna | 171 comments Mod
Rumell wrote: "Hello. As you can see I'm Rumell. I have joined this place before but haven't posted actively. Nor have I introduced myself. I am often busy lately because I am at work. I am currently working at a..."

hello Rumell....I too haven't posted in a while as i was worried with my projects....it's great that you are working at a local website company! wish you all the luck for that!
you have great set of hobbies! keep it up!


back to top