What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Ghosts Nonfiction Children had a blue-ash cover with a lady (possibly headless) in a carriage on the cover. It was a tall but slim volume

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 2 comments Okay, I actually am pretty sure the title of this book is Ghosts. However, that's a pretty generic name, so it's making searching hard. It was a non-fiction children's book, and I must have read it a million times at the Memphis Library when I was a kid in the 1990s. It was still there when I worked at the library up until a few years ago, but now seems to have disappeared. It had a blue-ash cover with a lady (possibly headless) in a carriage on the cover. It was a tall but slim volume. I think it was part of some sort of series, because it seems like there used to be one on monsters in the same series as well. I want to get a copy for my nephew, who has recently discovered he loves spooky stuff, but I can't for the life of me find it. Any help would be really appreciated.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Apr 20, 2019 02:47PM) (new)

message 3: by Kathryn (last edited Apr 20, 2019 07:43PM) (new)

Kathryn | 2 comments Nope. Although the first one looks like a neat book that I might look into; I actually have the time life book on ghosts two. It is a very similar book to both of those though.
Thank you though!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Kathryn ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!