What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Fiction. Book set in the future where people have phones that are connected to their hands. Gods based story woth both characters comming from different breeds.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marinalatariya (new)

Marinalatariya | 2 comments Hi! I’m looking for a book I read at least 6 years ago. I specifically remember the cover it was white with blue spirals on top. The book was set in the far future where the world was divided into different zones/areas, where some were more advanced then others. The man is living maybe exiled into the less advanced area and is saved by the main female character that enlists his help with and investigation or something and he moves back “home” where he gets back his electornic phone/wristband that is used as a wallet and phone and any other technological machine. The book is a part of a series however i only read the first one. Thanks a lot!!

message 2: by Marinalatariya (new)

Marinalatariya | 2 comments Another thing i remember it is a detective/mystery story where the main male character was exiled into a less technically advanced world and the female character brought him back because she needed his help with her case and they fell in love

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Marinalatariya ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!