What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA book about young girl ; there was a candy store at one point, and one of the characters developed pneumonia.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ab (new)

Ab | 2 comments This book was a YA book with at least one female protagonist. It was hardcover and I believe set in the US. I read it sometime between 2010-2012. The main thing that I remember about it was that there was a candy store at one point, and one of the characters developed pneumonia. I believe the title was the name of the main character, but I'm not sure.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments What time period was the book set in? Was the author male or female? Do you remember anything about the cover? Any idea what genre it may have been (mystery, fantasy, romance, etc)?

message 3: by Ab (new)

Ab | 2 comments Bridget wrote: "What time period was the book set in? Was the author male or female? Do you remember anything about the cover? Any idea what genre it may have been (mystery, fantasy, romance, etc)?"
Sadly I can't remember much :(. I think the cover page may have been light blue in colour, and the setting was most likely the 90s or 2000s.

message 4: by Kate (last edited Nov 25, 2019 07:37AM) (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Ab ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!