Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Eyes to the Wind: A Memoir of Love and Death, Hope and Resistance
This topic is about Eyes to the Wind
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Please add new cover for this edition

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Image added from Amazon

message 3: by Francie (new) - added it

Francie Gabbay | 5 comments Thank you!

message 4: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments I added a book with a book cover art. But it is not showing up. Here is the link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

The book title is "The Once and Future King (The Folio Society, John Lawrence Illustrations) I wonder what happened to the book cover I uploaded?

message 5: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments H wrote: "I added a book with a book cover art. But it is not showing up. Here is the link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

The book title is "The Once and Future King (..."

Not sure, but I can do it for you if you give me a link with the image, or an ISBN so I can locate it myself

message 6: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments I couldn’t locate the image online. So I took the picture of the artwork. I can send you as attachment. Does this work? Cover artwork is very important because this particular book is illustrated. That is why this Folio Society edition is different. Artwork is very important. Please advise. Thank you.

message 7: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments H wrote: "I couldn’t locate the image online. So I took the picture of the artwork. I can send you as attachment. Does this work? Cover artwork is very important because this particular book is illustrated. ..."

If you can upload via imgur and provide a link that might be acceptable. Does the book have an ISBN?

message 8: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments I will try imgur and send you the link. Never done it before but trust it would work.
No ISBN on The Folio Society book. I own several limited edition books and none has it. I will send you the link later. Thank you.

message 9: by H (new)

message 10: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments H wrote: "https://m.imgur.com/gallery/6ON0dlZ

Here is the image."

No joy! Link doens't work

message 11: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments Oh crap. What to do. Can I email you?

message 12: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments If that is unethical , I understand. Please suggest anything else I can do. I see the image on Imgur. I copied the link but doesn’t work.

message 13: by Emily (last edited Apr 21, 2019 08:21AM) (new)

Emily | 13538 comments H,
Try uploading the image to your profile pictures here on Goodreads.
For future reference, here are some tips for entering a new book:
You do not have to fill in the sort field yourself. The system will automatically populate it.
You should add a new edition by clicking "Add New Edition" from one of the other editions. Otherwise it will not be combined with them.
The only information in the title field should be the actual title. The illustrator should be listed as a secondary author.
I have fixed the errors.

Next time please start a new thread, as this one is tied to a particular book at the top.

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments See message 13, we were typing at the same time.

message 15: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments Hello. Image uploaded as my profile pic. Thanks!

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments Great! I have uploaded it to the book. You can remove it from your profile if you wish.

message 17: by H (new)

H Lee (incognito82) | 9 comments Many thanks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.