Book writing. discussion

Rules > Rules! read first!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), "Continuous!" (last edited Aug 26, 2009 04:43PM) (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
1. You can have a maximum of three characters in each book. A boy, a girl, and an adult.
2. Minumum cursing. if you are unsure of a word, either don't use it, or ask me.
3. when writing, you must write at least 5 sentences, i don't care how long the sentences are, and a maximum of however many until you are done.
4. No super sexual stuff. keep it PG, PG-13 at the most.
5. No god modeling.
6. you can not kill or do anything to anothers characters with out their permission, nor can you rp them unless they say so or the situation is in dire need of them...
7. be respectful
8. don't do stupid stuff that makes me mad. I will ban you.
9. do not beg to be a mod.
10. have a lot of fun or else!
11. Use correct grammar and punctuation as much as you possible can.
12. don't argue with me. i normally know what i am talking about and i normally have a reason for my madness. i promise.
13. in the gods and goddesses book. It has to be a real god. goddess, but it can be form any culture.
14. EITHER ME OR RA-RA (LAURA) MUST ACCEPT YOUR CHARACTERS BEFORE YOU CAN START RPING WITH THEM!
*. if there are any questions just ask!

message 2: by Ra-Ra (Laura), "YUMMY!" (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) | 66 comments Mod
Can I impale people with rusty spoons who make really obvious grammar mistakes?

message 3: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I promise

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 131 comments Mod
yes laura, yes you can. in fact, i need to put up there that you need to use correct grammar and punctuation.

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose dopes it really have to be five sentences?

about yes. they can be really short though. like:

I walked around. It was very cold and snow outside. Stepping over the large rocks i tripped and did a face plant. My friends were laughing at me. Thinking about it it was kinda funny.

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose well, if this was to help your writing, you would get better exersize by combining those sentences.
"I walked around in the cold, snowy weather. I stepped over the large rocks and did a face plant. My friends were laughing at me, and thinking about it, it was kinda funny."

message 8: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I am Sam.

Dapplenose wrote: "well, if this was to help your writing, you would get better exersize by combining those sentences.
"I walked around in the cold, snowy weather. I stepped over the large rocks and did a face plant..."

yes. i was just giving you an example.

message 10: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) My example is better.

lol scout! yes, it was amazing.

message 12: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Thank you *bows*

message 13: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose it says in each book

what do you mean?

message 15: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose sorry, but i need to be on goodreads less so i'm leaving some groups. it's best to leave before i really get into the rp... bye!

message 16: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) kay, guys I've decided to leave this group cuz I don't need a lot of groups right now!

message 17: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: | 98 comments *sigh*