What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Minders
This topic is about Minders
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult fiction novel about a girl who gets accepted into a criminal studies program that allows students to go into the minds of the accused & determine if they are guilty of what they are accused of by the end of the program to a judge. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Khan (aishanahk) Helloooo, I have been trying to look for this YA dystopia - ish book for years. (I first came across it only once on Goodreads in 2013 and it wasn't a very popular series) It was about a high school girl who gets accepted into a prestigious criminal studies (?) / crime program where they allow students to go into the minds of the accused and witness for themselves what led to the crime in question. This girl goes into the mind of her accused person (it's a boy) and she has to decide whether or not he's guilty, report to a judge etc but she isn't sure if she wants to convict him bc she becomes conflicted after witnessing the events that led up to the crime .....the cover was of a boy and girl on the opposite ends of the cover, upside down......I've been trying to find this book for years, never read it. Just read the synopsis when I was really young and forgot the title and it's eluded me ever since. Any help would be appreciated :)

message 2: by Courtney (last edited Apr 17, 2019 09:23AM) (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 302 comments The Naturals

Not the cover you described but the plot seems close

Megan Pluym | 102 comments Minders by Michele Jaffe? The girl goes into the boys head and learns about the guys older brother’s death.

message 4: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Khan (aishanahk) Megan wrote: "Minders by Michele Jaffe? The girl goes into the boys head and learns about the guys older brother’s death."

OMGGGG THIS IS IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! yes!!!! Thank you so much, I've been trying to find this for years!!!! Finally!!! You're the best, thank you so much!

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5074 comments I’m glad you found your book, Aisha. Minders for the link.