Indie and Self-Published Author Support discussion

eBook Publishing > self-pub and book marketing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 33 comments My new non-fiction project is a book that integrates self-publishing and book marketing into a unified project.
What topics or issues would you like to see covered in the book?

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 26 comments Social media and how it does and doesn't help authors get seen... if that makes sense.

message 3: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 33 comments got it. the negative you're referring to is the ability to waste gobs of time?

message 4: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 33 comments I added a graphical Table of Contents to the support page for my upcoming Self-publishing and Marketing a Book. https://padlet.com/hanque/b0boum9fw405

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 26 comments Hank wrote: "got it. the negative you're referring to is the ability to waste gobs of time?"

There's that plus how it doesn't always result in book sales. It can, however, keep the author's name out there. Yes, it can take you down a few rabbit holes when you visit Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks for sharing your graphic with everyone. Looks like you've put a lot of thought into it. All the best on your project.

message 6: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 33 comments Lynn wrote: "Hank wrote: "got it. the negative you're referring to is the ability to waste gobs of time?"

There's that plus how it doesn't always result in book sales. It can, however, keep the author's name o..."

I do put a lot of thought into the support page. I love Padlet (where the graphics are). It's such an innovative website. It encourages creativity.