(good) Horror Films discussion

Halloween II

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Who will be going to see this when it comes out on Friday? I will!

Remember to look for me - I am the green-faced witch with the big hat at the Haddonfield Phantom Jam! (I'm not sure if I will show up in the movie - there were lots of naked tattooed girls in the crowd, and I may not be able to compete with them for screen time.)

message 2: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Well, my hat shows up in the movie. Other than that, I have to say that I was not dazzled. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 238 comments Mod
To be honest, I didn't even see Zombie's first Halloween remake - the original is one of my sacred horror movies, and I can't imagine improving on it. If I'm wrong and need to see Zombie's version, y'all let me know, ya hear?

It's very cool that you're in Halloween II, though, Gina - congrats!

message 4: by Phillip (last edited Sep 07, 2009 07:58PM) (new)

Phillip also think it's cool you're in it, gina!

but i didn't like zombies' first halloween effort ... i wrote a blurb on it here when it first cane to video..

message 5: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Unfortunately, I have to agree with the crap reviews. I actually liked the first remake more than this one, but I wouldn't say that I really loved either. I feel compelled to support RZ to a certain extent, since I feel like he is an old-school horror fan and a real supporter of the genre.

Definitely wait for the DVD - I'll tell you what minute to fast-forward to so that you can see my hat for 1.5 seconds.

message 6: by Phillip (new)

Phillip cool, congrats again for the gig. i'll keep my eyes peeled for the DVD.

message 7: by WitchyFingers (new)

WitchyFingers Thanks! I've always wanted to be part of a horror movie somehow, so I'm glad I did it. We all got loaded up in a bus and driven down to Middleofnowhere, Georgia, where and old farmhouse and barn were converted for the club scene. It was a loooong day, but great fun!

message 8: by Phillip (new)

Phillip i echo your sentiments 100% kd...liked zombie's original efforts, do NOT understand the remake thing.....