Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > SWAP FOR ANY GENRE (closed)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Lin (simplebird) | 21 comments Thank you for clicking in to read this! I am a friendly beta reader/writer available to swap for completed projects of any age range and genre (erotica excluded) below 100K words.

I can help in terms of technical language and also provide general feedback. Beta-reading lists are welcome. I'm happy to work with whomever again in the future provided you're not a douche.

Here is the description of my New Adult 90K novel.

"Welcome to Havenmoor, the city of artists and perfection.

Lynette survived the unknown plague that hit her village two years ago. Her sister is all she has left, and Lynette will do anything it takes to keep Maria safe, even if it means breaking herself in this perfect city.

Jayden, known as Adamero the Prince of Art to the world, was 25 when his girlfriend killed herself and his life fell apart all around him. Now he has to put on a mask of perfection for the media and hide his true self from his fans.

Ashton is trained to be perfect in everything he does as the city’s Director of Arts. Arts Month is here, and suddenly the perfect vision Ashton has is crumbling apart as disasters and a 22 year old secret haunts the city.

Perfection is a lie, and it’s time it let it burn.

This is not just their story."

If anyone is interested you may email me at daniellelinxuanen@gmail.com or comment down below! Thank you!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Lin (simplebird) | 21 comments So I put this post up for a while, and I'm sorry to say that I'm closed for swapping. I might be available to beta-read, but I'm not sure of that yet. I'll open another topic if I can. Have a nice day ^^