What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Looking for some quality historical western romances

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicky نیکی (new)

Nicky نیکی | 42 comments I’d appreciate receiving some recommendations for historical western romance novels. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s an older or newer book or if the hero is white or Native American. Anything that is well-written, maintains the reader’s attention, and makes the reader feel something is what I’m looking for.

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments I absolutely love Leigh Greenwood. Jake is the first book in his Cowboys series. I think there are a dozen or so in that one and he has another series as well. Excellent writing in my opinion. I read them about a decade ago and I still think about them.

message 4: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 137 comments I really like a lot of books by Ellen O'Connell. My absolute favourite though is Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold. It is my all time favourite romance book. I love the Heroine and Hero, she is strong without being loud and arrogant and really sees the Hero's true character. The Hero is strong both physically and mentally, he's protective without being controlling and he has a dry humour that I love. I could go on but I'm going to stop the fangirling now.