Books Of Your Life with Elizabeth discussion

Will Schwalbe > Will Schwalbe's Books of His Life

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Apr 16, 2019 04:06PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 27 comments Mod
Many of you may know Will from the books he wrote: The End of Your Life Book Club and Books for Living. Otis and I met Will many years ago when he was an entrepreneur working on the site Cookstr and he was integral to the early success of Goodreads. He was a wonderful advisor and became a great friend

I spoke with him about the books that have shaped his life. He has so many amazing recs. Have you read any of them? Please share your thoughts!

*Stuart Little by EB White
*Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
Why I Wake Earlyby Mary Oliver Mary Oliver
THE IMPORTANCE OF LIVING The Importance of Livingby Lin Yutang
A LITTLE LIFE A Little Life by Hanya Yanigahara

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) I have A Little Life waiting to be read; it's highly recommended so I'm curious on it. I've of course read Stuart Little. I'm afraid the others escape me. I'm looking at the books Will wrote now, I have a draw to book-related themes.

message 3: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten | 1 comments One review title said it all re: A Little Life - “This is one of the best books of 2015. I’m not sure you should read it.” Some reviews have called the book emotionally manipulative, a perspective I can understand. If you can tolerate graphic depictions of physical and sexual abuse, this is a powerful and certainly memorable read that will stay with you a long time. I’ve changed my star rating several times now, though after letting it sit for a bit, I can’t justify anything less than 5 stars.

message 4: by Clara (new)

Clara (clarabellecow) The Importance of Living has caught my eye. Can't wait to get it in the mail!

message 5: by gd21 (new)

gd21 | 2 comments guccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugv

message 6: by gd21 (new)

gd21 | 2 comments guccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführungguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugv gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführungguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugv gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführungguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugv gvugvguccjgvihbhibojnojnojihvihvgucgjvjgvhb ugcugcugcugcuggu Buchführung gvugv