Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Editing a Author profile

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isaac (last edited May 14, 2019 09:55PM) (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Can you please add this bio to the author page Megan du Toit

Megan du Toit is a New Zealand author. She is most well known for her A Children’s Guide to Splendour (2016) a guide to the treasures on display in the European Splendour 1500-1800 exhibition at Te Papa Tongarewa (Museum of New Zealand) and Children’s Guide to Lisa Walker (2018) looking at Lisa Walker's work for a young audience the publication was produced in conjunction with the 2018 Te Papa Tongarewa (Museum of New Zealand) exhibition Lisa Walker: I Want To Go To My Bedroom But I Can’t Be Bothered which showcased and charted Lisa Walker's 30-year exploration of what "Jewellery" is or can be which she co-authored with Isaac du Toit.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43583 comments Mod
Please do not delete and re-post requests. If your request has no responses after a day or two, it's fine to post again in the thread to bump the thread up in the recent thread list.

message 3: by Isaac (last edited Apr 16, 2019 01:59PM) (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) | 227 comments Ok sorry rivka wrote: "Please do not delete and re-post requests. If your request has no responses after a day or two, it's fine to post again in the thread to bump the thread up in the recent thread list."

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43583 comments Mod
Closing as a duplicate. In future, rather than posting a new thread, please bump up the existing one.

It can cause quite a bit of confusion to have multiple open requests for the same edit.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.