Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Enthusiastic Beta Reader and Editor for Your Manuscript!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 18 comments Hey there! I'm Steph, an enthusiastic beta reader and editor with openings right now!

As an English teacher of 8 years with degrees in English Literature and Secondary Education and three years as a beta reader and editor, I bring a wealth of experience to both beta reading and editing.

Included in beta reading is comprehensive feedback on plot, character development, theme development, tone, and target audience. I will also pay special attention to any areas that you request as well as provide answers to questions that you have on any feedback that I gave.

Editing can range from line edits to general proofreading depending on your needs, and I will work closely with you to ensure your needs as a writer are being met.

I charge a flat rate of $30.00/hour, so the total cost will reflect the depth of the editing (rather than charging different rates for beta reading vs. line editing vs. proofreading, etc).

You can check out my website, www.thepracticalpen.com, for more information about me and the services I offer!

message 2: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor | 85 comments I recently used Stephanie's proofreading services, and she did a fantastic job! I'd previously had the work proofread and copy edited. Despite that, she caught a lot of mistakes. She was quick, thorough, and professional. Not only that, but she took a look at my book's description, finding errors in it that others previously missed. I highly recommend her and look forward to using her again myself!