Twilightholics anonymous discussion

5 movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments what do you think about the fact that they are splitting breaking dawn into two seperate movies?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i hink it might be better cos if they had just one film it would be really long!! x

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah trent (browneyesgirl) | 1 comments yeah i think it great ! make it longer :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!!

message 5: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments i think that it is a good idea that they are splitting the book to two films but i think that they should release it a month apart..

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie Good Idea!

message 7: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 213 comments Mod
thats a really good idea but we would have to wait ages for them cos obviously it would take longer to make two films but yeah it should definitly be 2 cos i always felt that the book kinda had to different parts.

message 8: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments yea cuz you have bellas part of the story then you have jacobspart of the story..they migth even turn it into 3 but i prefer if the just stuck to 2..

message 9: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments jacobs part***
might**
they*

message 10: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

I was meaning more two stories as in the first bit with her being pregnant and all that and then the 2nd with the volturi.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok then!

message 13: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

HOLLY!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes ???

message 15: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

I thought you were asleep. But they weren't angry caps. They were 'Holly, my darling. What a lovely surprise. How are you honey?' caps.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I can't sleep! But I'm fine, I would come down to talk to you but my little legs are hurting! So... Wot u doing?? Hehe

message 17: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

oh your little legs are hurting? why sweetie? I'm on goodreads and my email and just searching the net randomly and listening to music. U?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sitting in my bed, starring at you room and seeing you handbag and some black wires!

message 19: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

whats with the you instead of your? please tell me your not trying to be common again?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I didn't suit that and the you is cos my bloody iPod is being bloody stupid! I'm so sorry YOUR !!!!! Hehe

message 21: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

does the net on your ipod work the same as on my ipone as in the little keyboard thing popping up?

message 22: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

i spelt phone wrong.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 24: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

and your right you didn't suit it and it was so annoying

shuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuup

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I never said I wasn't going to do my shut up thing (funny) I said I wouldn't play common anymore! Hehe

message 26: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

fine but its so annoying

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe did u like our shop today ?? Get everything you needed!!!???

message 28: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

and more

message 29: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

did you order that orange top in my size?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Urrrr

message 31: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

you no when libby was saying thats not going to fit you its age 8 or something and she was like how old are you and then she was pretending to call up the suppliers and order an age 15

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

In yeah well sorry but some pratts came in and brought all our stuff! Anyway I sold u the age 8 without u knowing!! Hehe

message 33: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

rotfl...ha do u remember?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yer!! that was embarassing i was just like saying it!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

bea?? r u still there??

message 36: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

i no. I just tried to send u a message but it didn't work for some reason and then it took me out of goodreads. It was totally random. I was just gonna say Holkin Matilda but then i remembered that time at the top of the slide at butlins with me you and izzy and we were changing our names. I remembered cos I changed yours to mattie cos of the matilda thing. Do you remember? i was coco as in coco chanel and izzy i think was gucci.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments that is what harry potter is doing!!! they are like doing a lot of things the same!! interesting...

message 38: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤, Team Jace (new)

I think breaking dawn is going to b just one

message 39: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments i really hope that it not going to be just one because i really doubt that they are going to be able to cover at least 80% of breaking down with one movie..

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, it is a seriously long book! so...

message 41: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments so if there planning on making it into one then there making a giant mistake, unless there going to make it a 6 hour movie i doubt anyone will be happy with just one film for breaking dawn.

message 42: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) I don't think Breaking Dawn should be two movies! There's simply not enough material to make two interesting movies, one movie would be sufficient. Think about it. There is no climax to Breaking Dawn, which is essential to any good movie. In fact, the meeting with the Volturi is anti-climactic because nothing happens! All the movie would be about is a happy couple on their honeymoon, a happy family raising a baby, and a bunch of vampires preparing for a fight that never happens. Don't get me wrong, I loved Breaking Dawn. But I don't think two movies is necessary or desirable.

message 43: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments it probably wOUNDNT be completely necessary for their to be to be two movies you do make a good point...even though i think your a little wrong tho becuz maybe they dont physically fight when the volturi meet them at the clearing but bella does use her shield against jane and alec when they are using their abilities to incapasitate the others...but i do see your point and maybe one long movie might be enough...they get married, go on the honey moon,then there is jacobs small part, bella has the baby, becomes a vampire, more vampires introduced,bella learns to fight and use her ability, they meet at the clearing, and then the happy ending...maybe the 2nd movie is not needed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

yea!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

but i think that if they kept it just one film then it would get to the point when you can't stand to watch it any longer you know, cos if your like me with a very low attenion span then...

but i probably would be able to sit through it cos i eman it TWILIGHT!! lol

message 47: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments either which way they do decide to this two films or one i really do hope they make it good and try to keep to the book ore than anything...i thinks its a shame when you read a book and then the movie is completely different..i mean the script is already there you dont have to put every single part of the movie it is understandable that films do cost an exeptional amount of money to produce but i still dont think that a any part should be altered in the slightest...

message 48: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments more*

message 49: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments every single part of the book*****

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments well i think they are kinda like doing whst harry potter did. so like they did the movies and the last one they split. i think its kinda like that. also changing directors every movie.