Sara K's Best Muh Ukin Book Club EVER discussion

WELCOME BACK😱😲🗣

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara K | 98 comments Mod
Hello good citizens.
I just started reading “Knowledge Is Power” by John Henry.
What books are you guys currently reading?!👀🌸

message 2: by Vanille (new)

Vanille | 3 comments Hello lovely ! I am actually reading "Le Premier Jour" (The First Day) by Marc Levy :) I actually first read the second book before so now I am reading the first one 😂
(And I wanted to thank you because all the books you mentionned as "want to read" interest me and it's rare 'cause I'm kind of hard to choose books generally :))

message 3: by Collette (new)

Collette | 3 comments Sadly I don't have Instagram so I can't be one of those 38 but shush.. lets pretend I do haha! Book discussions YES! :)
I'm reading 'How Children Learn' by John Holt as I'm studying to work with children and the book takes an alternative look at education such as homeschooling and unschooling, exploring the failings of the current education system and how the government set children up to fail. very good!

message 4: by Magda (new)

Magda (majdabd7) | 4 comments I just finished « The princess saves herself in this one » and now I’m not sure what next 🤷🏻‍♀️! Any recommendations ?

message 5: by ozlem (new)

ozlem (lxszlm) | 1 comments I started the << Garden of Eden >> by E. Hemmingway. Its really very refreshing to read; he writes very simply and very sweet, which helps because I have trouble reading in English.

message 6: by Somaya (new)

Somaya (smooy4) | 4 comments I just started When Breath Becomes Air By Sir Paul Kalanithi.