BookExpo America discussion

BookExpo Information > Schedule Sharing 2019

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 657 comments Mod
I have my basic one created of course: nothing much on it yet! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 2: by Chi-Chi (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo (and Bookcon) sites and a few publisher announcements. Will be updating throughout... bit.ly/bookSched

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (midnightbookgirl) | 21 comments Lexie, Chi-Chi- thank you both for sharing! I'm terrible at being this level of organized, so I very much appreciate the spreadsheets!

message 4: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 33 comments Chi-Chi wrote: "Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo bit.ly/bookSched"

Thanks, Chi-Chi! I saw you had in booth autographing for Norton. Could you please tell me where you found the schedule? I tried your link but the schedule wasn't there. Thanks!

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 16 comments Miriam wrote: "Chi-Chi wrote: "Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo bit.ly/bookSched"

Thanks, Chi-Chi! I saw you had in booth autographing for Norton. Could you please tell me..."

I think it was posted on Twitter!

message 6: by Chi-Chi (last edited May 08, 2019 05:43AM) (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments Miriam wrote: "Chi-Chi wrote: "Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo bit.ly/bookSched"

Thanks, Chi-Chi! I saw you had in booth autographing for Norton. Could you please tell me..."

Hi Miriam, no problem, I'll update on the spreadsheet too but Norton actually has two posts up on the Expo.

There is some info on the Tumblr link, you just have to scroll down. The rest was via a Newsletter link:
http://createsend.com/t/y-822EB9CAE05...

message 8: by Chi-Chi (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments A few Nonfiction signings in Red Lighting's schedule:

https://redlightningbooks.com/bea-201...

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews (silversreviews) | 94 comments Chi-Chi wrote: "Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo (and Bookcon) sites and a few publisher announcements. Will be updating throughout... bit.ly/bookSched"

That is an amazing schedule you shared. Wish I were going.

Have fun everyone.

message 10: by Sonica (new)

Sonica  (the_reading_beauty) | 1 comments This is my very first bookexpo! Coming in from Canada and couldn’t be more excited. Thanks for sharing these schedules and tips. Very much appreciated. Any advice is appreciated

message 11: by Chi-Chi (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments The autographing details are up on the BookExpo site!

message 12: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja | 29 comments Do you think the autographic section may still be updated till BookExpo,or would it be final schedule? Also where can I found info on gally drop-off/giveaways- exact time? thank you.

message 13: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments Tiffany wrote: "Wear comfy shoes!!! That's a must. Bring snacks you will be waiting in lines all day. Bring a water bottle you can refill at the water fountain. You can check a suitcase to store your books in and ..."

Be careful of the U.S. Post Office though--one of my boxes went "missing" last year and the other was torn and wet. From now on I ship FedEX.

message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 14 comments Chi-Chi wrote: "Put together a pretty detailed schedule of everything posted on the Expo (and Bookcon) sites and a few publisher announcements. Will be updating throughout... bit.ly/bookSched"

Thank you so much! This saves me a lot of work and showed that my favorite author in the entire world--Paullina Simons!!!-will be there. I wouldn't have know otherwise.

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen | 16 comments Patrycja wrote: "Do you think the autographic section may still be updated till BookExpo,or would it be final schedule? Also where can I found info on gally drop-off/giveaways- exact time? thank you."

Yes - it does get updated. You can search by "LAST MODIFIED" to see updates though. Galley drop/giveaway info is mostly found on publisher's twitter pages. You can also find it the morning of the show - PW puts out a daily magazine and it has a ton of info about what is happening that day. So get there a little early so you have time to go through that and make notes/adjustments to your schedule.

message 16: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja | 29 comments Jen wrote: "Patrycja wrote: "Do you think the autographic section may still be updated till BookExpo,or would it be final schedule? Also where can I found info on gally drop-off/giveaways- exact time? thank yo..."

Thank you so much! I didn't realize there was this "last modified" option. :-)

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 76 comments Macmillan just sent out an email with their event info for Book Expo and they included a link to a spreadsheet with their full schedule. How nice is that? I totally think all the publishers should do that lol!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 18: by Denise (new)

Denise Weintraut (deniseweintraut) | 5 comments Here's the Publishers' Weekly list of Children's Galleys to grab for BookExpo 2019. https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/b...

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews (silversreviews) | 94 comments Will there be a group for 2020?

And...I’d love to share schedules.