Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

Miscellaneous Chatter > Game of Thrones - HBO

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's chat about the whole season of GOT!

message 2: by Nay (new)

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm in! Can't wait to see what's going to happen!

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments I'm nervous...all my faves are going to start getting killed.

Anyone else think Dany's getting a little cocky?? There's gonna be a shitstorm with her and Jon...it's coming...just like winter...

message 4: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments YES!!!!!!!!!! I'm not liking Dany's 'tude, it's a bit annoying and catty!

Poor little Ned, those dead fuckers! Remember, fire and ice will come together but I'm thinking in not a good way but in the way where the throne room has snow falling through a hole in the roof (created by fire).

message 5: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments I also think Cersei lost the baby...she's drinking wine again and that face she made when GreyJoy left....

message 6: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Michele wrote: "I'm nervous...all my faves are going to start getting killed.

Anyone else think Dany's getting a little cocky?? There's gonna be a shitstorm with her and Jon...it's coming...just like winter..."

It definitely is. I think the Tullys were just a sign of how power hungry she's getting. Also, who loved the look on Jon's face when he learned the truth of his parentage? I'm not sure if it's because he is upset by his parentage, or that Dani is his aunt.

Also...As you wish, m'lady. *grins*

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Michele wrote: "I'm nervous...all my faves are going to start getting killed.

Anyone else think Dany's getting a little cocky?? There's gonna be a shitstorm with her and Jon...it's coming...just like winter..."

Dammit! Arya better not die!

message 8: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Everyone dies and Arya and Gendry take the throne.....see ya fuckers!

message 9: by Grey (new)

Grey | 2385 comments Mod
*runs in* I love GOT can't wait to chat and catch up, currently rewatching ALL the seasons, I fell asleep Sunday, so now my hubby wants me to wait for him to watch it with him. *runs out*

message 10: by Ela (last edited Apr 16, 2019 11:45AM) (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "Michele wrote: "I'm nervous...all my faves are going to start getting killed.

Anyone else think Dany's getting a little cocky?? There's gonna be a shitstorm with her and Jon...it's coming...just l..."

When she started burning people for shits and giggles (the Tarlys) was the beginning of the end!

https://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...

message 11: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Grey wrote: "*runs in* I love GOT can't wait to chat and catch up, currently rewatching ALL the seasons, I fell asleep Sunday, so now my hubby wants me to wait for him to watch it with him. *runs out*"

I thought that was going to be yesterday!!!! Where is your man?

message 12: by Michele (last edited Apr 16, 2019 12:08PM) (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Ela wrote: "Everyone dies and Arya and Gendry take the throne.....see ya fuckers!"

Oh and the best line...when Jon asks Arya if she's had to use "needle" (I think that's her sword's name) much...and she responds sadly...yes, a time or two...he hasn't a clue ...she can save his ass and actually might just be the one who does!

message 13: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Ela wrote: "I also think Cersei lost the baby...she's drinking wine again and that face she made when GreyJoy left...."

Are we sure she was really pregnant??

message 14: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "I also think Cersei lost the baby...she's drinking wine again and that face she made when GreyJoy left...."

Are we sure she was really pregnant??"

I honestly don't think so. I think, when she found out about Tyrian and Jamie's meeting, she set it up so he believes she's pregnant. Remember, the prophecy said she'd be the mother of three children, all who would die. Not, plus a fourth after they are dead.

message 15: by Grey (new)

Grey | 2385 comments Mod
Grey wrote: "*runs in* I love GOT can't wait to chat and catch up, currently rewatching ALL the seasons, I fell asleep Sunday, so now my hubby wants me to wait for him to watch it with him. *runs out*"

I thought that was going to be yesterday!!!! Where is your man?

Ugh, he got home from work late and had a headache....

Today, he is going to get new tires on my truck, so yeah, I can't really complain about that either.

message 16: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "Everyone dies and Arya and Gendry take the throne.....see ya fuckers!"

Oh and the best line...when Jon asks Arya if she's had to use "needle" (I think that's her sword's name) much...a..."

He is kind of dumb just like Jamie...Cercei's comment "I always knew you were the stupidest Lannister...."

message 17: by Ela (last edited Apr 16, 2019 01:15PM) (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "Everyone dies and Arya and Gendry take the throne.....see ya fuckers!"

Oh and the best line...when Jon asks Arya if she's had to use "needle" (I think that's her sword's name) much...a..."

Best line "i really wanted those elephants"
image: description

message 18: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "I also think Cersei lost the baby...she's drinking wine again and that face she made when GreyJoy left...."

Are we sure she was really pregnant??"

I honestly don't thi..."

Agreed....she was looking for Jamie to stop turning against her...

message 19: by Ela (last edited Apr 16, 2019 01:18PM) (new)

Ela | 4279 comments description

message 20: by Teri (new)

Teri (ldyridr) | 85 comments Ela wrote: Oh and the best line...when Jon asks Arya if she's had to use "needle" (I think that's her sword'..."

OMG!!! SO FRIGGIN FUNNY! The look on her face was so serious and I'm smh, wwwhaaaat....

My fav was The Hound & Arya: "Your a cold little bitch aren't you... I guess that's why you're still alive". I LUV The Hound!! I hope he gets his chance to kill his brother!!

message 21: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Teri wrote: "Ela wrote: Oh and the best line...when Jon asks Arya if she's had to use "needle" (I think that's her sword'..."

OMG!!! SO FRIGGIN FUNNY! The look on her face was so serious and I'm smh, wwwhaaaat..."

Right? Die mountain die! :)

message 22: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments That fucker needs to get what's coming for him...he he he

message 23: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments YESSSSS! Though, I like him more than a lot of the evil ones. He does have a sweet spot for Cersei. But, the comparison is Ramsey, Littlefinger, and Joffrey, so... Then again, he's worse than Tywin.

message 24: by Teri (new)

Teri (ldyridr) | 85 comments Tessa wrote: "YESSSSS! Though, I like him more than a lot of the evil ones. He does have a sweet spot for Cersei. But, the comparison is Ramsey, Littlefinger, and Joffrey, so... Then again, he's worse than Tywin."

Oh man, I don't know who I really think is the worst... They're all BAD in their own special ways.... LOL

message 25: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments OMG YOU GUYS LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY DANY IS GIVING UP ALL SHE WENT THROUGH TO GET THE IRON THRONE

message 26: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Ela wrote: "OMG YOU GUYS LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY DANY IS GIVING UP ALL SHE WENT THROUGH TO GET THE IRON THRONE"

Nope - you could see it in her eyes. She was baiting him when the horns starts blaring...

message 27: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "OMG YOU GUYS LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY DANY IS GIVING UP ALL SHE WENT THROUGH TO GET THE IRON THRONE"

Nope - you could see it in her eyes. ..."

It was going to be a huge issue before those horns. You know Jon would just say, eh, don't want it, but Dany saw in her vision that he's the prince of promise. Is she gonna stab him in the back? We all know she has no issues of being his aunt.

message 28: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments She's after one thing - that throne. He's a nice dalliance but she won't be swayed. If she thinks he's in the way...she'll take him out and anyone else who knew.

message 29: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments That's a shame because I was really hoping the theory of both ruling would be cool but I don't see Jon as a King on a throne. What if Jon ends up killing her? You guys know this show has some whacked outcomes!!!!!

message 30: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Arya finally got some... I changed my mind, I want to be Arya when I grow up...Daenerys doesn't appeal to me right now.... that talk with Sansa..wowza...she doesn't want to give anybody any control.

message 31: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Ela wrote: "Arya finally got some... I changed my mind, I want to be Arya when I grow up...Daenerys doesn't appeal to me right now.... that talk with Sansa..wowza...she doesn't want to give anybody any control."

Arya is definitely coming into her own...she knew what she wanted and went for it. Gotta love that! I'm over Daenerys...other than her dragons, I don't think she could ever let herself care for anyone else after Drogo...

message 32: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Dany is showing a bit of the madness that her father and brother had. From what I hear, in the books, her father wasn't mad immediately but instead, it slowly began to form with paranoia. I think we're seeing Dany becoming the same.

message 33: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments Ela wrote: "Arya finally got some... I changed my mind, I want to be Arya when I grow up...Daenerys doesn't appeal to me right now.... that talk with Sansa..wowza...she doesn't want to give anybody any control."

lol I've always wanted to be Arya. She's been my favorite from season one, and she only keeps appealing more each season.

message 34: by Teri (new)

Teri (ldyridr) | 85 comments What if Jon becomes King of the North... (according to Sansa, the North will never bow) Dani could save fave by declaring him that BUT crap, I'm so afraid all these people are going to get axed off-

What about Jamie & Brianne? I think somethings brewing there, idk. I sorta hope they hook up (if they live).

SOOOO much going on!!!! I'm insane about it right now!

message 35: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Tessa wrote: "Dany is showing a bit of the madness that her father and brother had. From what I hear, in the books, her father wasn't mad immediately but instead, it slowly began to form with paranoia. I think w..."

I totally agree!

message 36: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments I love Arya because she's a badass and everyone underestimates her.

message 37: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Teri wrote: "What if Jon becomes King of the North... (according to Sansa, the North will never bow) Dani could save fave by declaring him that BUT crap, I'm so afraid all these people are going to get axed off..."

Jamie seems very lost right now. I've always loved Brianne's character. She has such a strong sense of honor!

message 38: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments We're going to see a lot of casualties next week I think...probably a lot of secondary characters though...I'm guessing...who knows.

message 39: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments I totally squee'd when Jamie knighted Brienne. OMG, my heart just swelled and I got all teary eyed.

message 40: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments Tessa wrote: "I totally squee'd when Jamie knighted Brienne. OMG, my heart just swelled and I got all teary eyed."

I loved that too!! She so deserved it and I loved that he did it!

message 42: by Nay (new)

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Tessa wrote: "I totally squee'd when Jamie knighted Brienne. OMG, my heart just swelled and I got all teary eyed."

Me too, Tessa!

Wethinks, in my house, that Arya's masks are going to come into play eventually with Cersei.

Has anyone read any of these books? Ela, do I remember you saying you've read one or more?

message 43: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments My daughter has read some theories about the masks coming back into play too! My son just told me Vegas has Jaime dying first...seriously? Vegas is taking odds on this?! 🤣

message 44: by Nay (new)

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments Michele wrote: "My daughter has read some theories about the masks coming back into play too! My son just told me Vegas has Jaime dying first...seriously? Vegas is taking odds on this?! 🤣"

Oh, wow! I didn't know that! OMG, Vegas? As big a money-maker as this series is, I still can't believe they're ending it.

message 45: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Michele wrote: "Ela wrote: "Arya finally got some... I changed my mind, I want to be Arya when I grow up...Daenerys doesn't appeal to me right now.... that talk with Sansa..wowza...she doesn't want to give anybody..."

Agreed, even if she really wanted to....Drogo ruined all men for her AND he was Jason Mamoa AND he is the one who really got her seeing the strength in herself!

message 46: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Teri wrote: "What if Jon becomes King of the North... (according to Sansa, the North will never bow) Dani could save fave by declaring him that BUT crap, I'm so afraid all these people are going to get axed off..."

NOOOOOOOOOO I WANT BRIANNE WITH THE GINGER!

message 47: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Michele wrote: "We're going to see a lot of casualties next week I think...probably a lot of secondary characters though...I'm guessing...who knows."

Knowing the show writers, they will kill off Brianne, one of the Starks or Jamie... someone important! There's always Pod?

message 48: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Tessa wrote: "I totally squee'd when Jamie knighted Brienne. OMG, my heart just swelled and I got all teary eyed."

One of my fave moments from episode 2. Absolutely loved all the times Jon dissed Daenerys!

message 49: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "Tessa wrote: "I totally squee'd when Jamie knighted Brienne. OMG, my heart just swelled and I got all teary eyed."

Me too, Tessa!

Wethinks, in my house, that Arya's masks are going to come into p..."

I read book 1....might pick up 2 some time soon.

message 50: by Ela (new)

Ela | 4279 comments Michele wrote: "My daughter has read some theories about the masks coming back into play too! My son just told me Vegas has Jaime dying first...seriously? Vegas is taking odds on this?! 🤣"

LMFAO....I totally see it

https://stylecaster.com/game-of-thron...

« previous 1 3 4

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread