The YA and Middle Grade Fiction Group discussion

Author Corner > Protect the world's greatest discoveries from being stolen.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Kuttner | 2 comments Hi, my middle-grade book, Dave’s Timely Adventures, has gone live. I would be delighted to offer copies (Mobi, PDF, or Epub) in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and any of your favorite online bookstores. Please send me a personal message with your preference.
Dave's Timely Adventures

Enter a world of science, magic, and mystery.

It's a normal day for everyone else, but Dave Round’s life has changed forever. Now he must survive a concealed battle where it's never too late to change the past.

Armed with his Illusograph to shapeshift and a Watch to time-travel, Dave must help Newton, Franklin, and Archimedes before their breakthrough ideas are stolen by the evil Ayin Horeh.

To become a Guardian of Time, Dave is trained by the wise Mr. Goldstein and a group of ex-time-travelers who protect him from Ayin Horeh’s fearsome Dark Children.

Dave’s Timely Adventures: The Time Portal

message 2: by Shelle (new)

Shelle Perry (ireadwhatyouwrite) | 1 comments I can't get the messages to come up just now, so I will shoot you a PM later, but I would love to review this on PDF. I have a post on kids time travel books going out soon. I would love to include this, in addition to the reviews sites.

message 3: by Benjamin (last edited Apr 16, 2019 10:23PM) (new)

Benjamin Kuttner | 2 comments Shelle wrote: "I can't get the messages to come up just now, so I will shoot you a PM later, but I would love to review this on PDF. I have a post on kids time travel books going out soon. I would love to include..."

Hi Shelle that sounds great. Once you PM I'll have a PDF on its way to you!