What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA -- read in early to mid 2000's -- likely published in early 2000's -- it's about three girls in high school who are best friends and their journey

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 2 comments This book was likely published in the early 2000's - the cover is of three girls, all look differently. One has long brown hair in braids with glasses on and maybe a beanie, another is super tan and has long gorgeous flowy brown hair, I can't remember what the third looks like but I think she had short hair. The style of the cover was almost in like a digitized paper mache look. Like each piece and detail was cut out and placed on top of the other.

The three girls are in high school and all very different. The girl with long pretty flowing hair, her dad is a retired famous musician. The one with braids I think her dad is like military or something. The other girl is more of a sheltered, nerdy family.

I think they were in like Colorado. The girl with the braids and glasses had to join something kind of like ROTC and had to wear those swishy windsuit pants that made her butt look huge.

It's kind of like a teen, highschool romance book for all three girls.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Kristin ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!