Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Looking for Betas for a Fantasy story

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D'artagnan (new)

D'artagnan Maciel | 6 comments Hi guys, Im looking for a few beta readers that would be interested in doing a read through of my book. It's complete has 545 pages. Just a heads up, it's has grammer errors but I'm mostly look for story notes (i.e plot, character development, pacing etc).

Plot summery: Ryan's world just expanded when he discovered he had the power to control the element of water and a secret group of warriors with similar abilities who protect the Earth. Now, Ryan must learn their ways if he has an chance of recovering the legendary Element Orbs before the Dark Order does. The race for our planet is on.

Anyone is welcomed to read through this. Thank you for taking the time read this post. If you have any questions or interested, write back in this post or DM.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Pearce | 19 comments Hi D'artagnan
Is it a swap you're interested in? My own unfinished book stands at nearly 50k words. It is also a fantasy set on another world featuring a young man called Jaden. Jaden learns that what he thought had been his parents are not and he is from another race living on the same planet.
If you are interested perhaps you'd confirm how many words your book is.
Thank you
Mark

message 3: by D'artagnan (new)

D'artagnan Maciel | 6 comments Hi Mark, the word count is at 162,203. Thought there are some things that need trimming so it could be shorter. It's kind of why I need some readers. To confirm what to trim.

Also, sure, I would love to swap. That way we can help each other.

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Pearce | 19 comments Hi D'artagnan
Let me have you email address and I will email you mine through as I don't have it in dropbox or elsewhere. Then you'll have my email to send yours to me.

Mine is unfinished as yet standing at almost 50K with probably another 20-25K to go. It is part 1 of 3 9or at least that is how it's intended at this time).

Thank you
Mark

message 5: by D'artagnan (new)

D'artagnan Maciel | 6 comments Mark wrote: "Hi D'artagnan
Let me have you email address and I will email you mine through as I don't have it in dropbox or elsewhere. Then you'll have my email to send yours to me.

Mine is unfinished as yet ..."

Sent you a message with my email.