Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 3 chapters Adult Fantasy/Action/Adventure

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Ferbus Angser | 2 comments Hello! Looking for Beta readers for the first 3 chapters of my adult fantasy novel. This story deals with some heavy topics (rape, mutilation, racism, incest rape, etc) and there is quite a lot of graphic violence.

The story revolves around racism/opression of races/grey morality set in a medieval norse/slavic/asian setting.

In a society were elves are not allowed to vote, work as anything other than a servant or walk outside witout covering their hands and faces, it is not so strange that elves like Anya and her sister are blamed for everything, even magic storms walking on two legs.
After living her entire Life as a servant to a human chieftan Anya runs away to save what she loves the most and is recruited by the red-winged rebels to join in a rebellion against humanity itself. A rebellion led by the beautfiful and cunning Calpernia, who sends Anya in search for a weapon which will allow the elves to Control the storms and destroy humanity once and for all.

If you're interested in becoming my beta reader (and help me overcome my crippling fear of sharing my Writing with anyone) You can Contact me at hannaangser@gmail.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day :)

message 2: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 74 comments Hello Hanna,

I'm was caught by your blurb immediately. It looks like a very interesting plot. If your deadlines are flexible, I would be happy to help you. You may email me at laser.zero@gmail.com

Best,

Zero.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments If you have still looking for someone. Please PM me

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Ferbus Angser | 2 comments Hi Jennifer! I am still looking for more betas but I can’t seem to figure out how to message you on mobile >.< Would you be alright with using email? Or maybe you can message me? Im quite new to using goodreads

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments Hi, Hanna
I message you.

message 6: by Elysian (new)

Elysian | 7 comments I am interested. Please check your DM