What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children’s chapter book 80/90s characters were two red haired with a bob and fringe (?) sisters who lived in a town house and had a cat I think also ginger

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen (new)

Helen | 2 comments Hi
Please help I’ve been racking my brains and scouring google to find a book I read when I was younger. The era would have been 80s/90s it would have been an early readers chapter book, quite early readers I believe.
The characters were two red haired with a bob and fringe (?) sisters who lived in a town house and had a cat I think also ginger.. I don’t think it was an adventure book more of a gentle goings on story line? Again I’m not entirely sure but I clearly remember the older and younger sister with their red hair, bob cut. I remember one wearing light denim dungarees once ... They were probably around 3 and 6 years old? Again not definite but a general idea ..
I’d love to get it for my daughter as although I don’t remember more it holds special memories .. please help!!
Ps it’s not cam jenson books.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35176 comments Mod
As Helen noted, not the Cam Jensen Mysteries series. (I removed this image link from the header - that's where we put the link to your book once it's found.)

message 3: by Helen (new)

Helen | 2 comments Oh thank you! Yes I couldn’t figure it out, as it wouldn’t let me post without writing in the box!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Helen ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19093 comments What country do you think the book was from, where did you read it?