What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Girl who can see a ghost

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 34 comments book about a girl who moves into this house and can see a boy ghost who who roams her new home because he died off a balcony there. I think she even falls in love with him, and is the only one who can see him. I don't really remember much that is about all, I think the boy and girl we're teenagers though. I'm pretty sure I read this book in middle school which was between 2008 and 2011, but the book had to be a little older when I read it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Emma, what's the time period and location (country/region/big city/small town) of the story? Did the boy ghost live in the recent or distant past?

A long shot - A Red, Red Rose by Susan Coryell?

message 3: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn (abookmazedhead) | 35 comments Don't remember a balcony but maybe The Mediator series by Meg Cabot? There is a girl who moves to a new house and she meets the ghost of a boy there.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 34 comments I don't remember the time period exactly but I think it was either in the 80s, 90s or 2000's. And it's not either of those books, I'm sure though it has something to do with a balcony because that's how the guy died he fell off I think or was pushed.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 34 comments .

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (33angie33) | 1 comments I think I recognize the book you are talking about. By any chance was the boy a musician before he died, and was it set in Scotland where the girl was made to move and hated school there?
I don't know the title or author but if it is the same book the extra information may help piece this mystery together.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 34 comments Angela I honestly have no idea. I literally put all I could remember up here. But any suggestions are better than none.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 34 comments I feel like it might be fox hill!

message 10: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16086 comments Hope so! Let us know. :)

message 11: by Nora (new)

Nora | 3 comments Sounds like bound spirit.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fox Hill (other topics)
A Red, Red Rose (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Coryell (other topics)