Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Hallmark-style novel - The First Gift of Christmas - seeking BETA readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda E Howard (amandaehoward) | 3 comments SHE DREAMS OF LOVE BUT WILL HER CAREER TAKE PRECEDENCE WHEN LOVE FINALLY COMES ALONG? -
A small-town dance teacher prepares for her annual Christmas spectacular in the midst of sabotage and finding love for the first time.

Hello! I am looking for beta readers to read and review my first novel, The First Gift of Christmas. It is a Hallmark-style novel (not published by Hallmark and not officially Hallmark) based on a small-town dance teacher and artist who fall in love. If you like small-town romance that is sweet, clean, and wholesome, please contact me. Thank you!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Lin (simplebird) | 21 comments Hi! I'm interested. In what way would you like your novel to be read?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda E Howard (amandaehoward) | 3 comments Danielle wrote: "Hi! I'm interested. In what way would you like your novel to be read?"
I can send you a PDF of the novel if you could just send me your email. Thank you so much for your help!

message 4: by Libby (new)

Libby Iriks (libby_m_iriks) Hi Amanda,

I’m a small-town romance reader and writer. I have two other beta reads to complete first, so if you’re not in any rush, I’d love to read for you.

Feel free to send it through to libbymiriks@gmail.com.

Regards,
Libby

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Lin (simplebird) | 21 comments Sure!
daniellelinxuanen@gmail.com