OMG I'VE CREATED YET ANOTHER RP discussion

Roleplays > Werewolve Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 321 (321 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
((rp here *ROOF ROOF*))

message 2: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda walk in the nite... try to make her self relax and feel the wind slipping thru her hair.

message 3: by campbema (new)

campbema | 4183 comments Mod
((is glenda a regular human?))

Jimmy was sitting on a rock looking into the woods. He looked up at the sky and sighed. The full moon's only a few days a way

message 4: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments (yes she is..)

she sat on the chair at that park feel so lonely, cuz noone there at all.

message 5: by campbema (new)

((kay))

Jimmy sighed again and got up and walked towards the park. He saw a girl sitting there by herself. "Hey. What are you doing out here by yourself at night?" Jimmy asked leaning against the back of the bench

message 6: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda suprised when she heard someone talking, "hmmm... me?" she asked fixing. "nothing... just relaxing my self.." she smiled.

message 7: by campbema (new)

"In the park... by yourself, at night. Not too smart. There are wolves in these woods back here. I would know" Yeah, because I'm one of them He thought

message 8: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "hmmm, yeah i know... but.." she try to think, cuz she cant say to him if she doesn't afraid with wolf cuz she does."i feel so confort here. and well.. i dunno what i must doing if there were a wolf..." he looked down on her feet, "maybe you can help me?" she said innocently.

message 9: by campbema (new)

"Well, if there was a wolf here then I'd tell you no matter what you do, don't run, stay as still as possible and stay calm. That's the only thing you can do with the wolves in these woods" Jimmy said sitting down next to her. "it is peaceful here though. Oh, I'm Jimmy by the way"

message 10: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda smiled, "I'm Glenda," she said, "why i don't need to run? it was so danger rite?" she asked him. "but well... maybe Mr/Mrs. wolf wont come in the peace nite like now.." she close her eyes and feel the air..

message 11: by campbema (new)

"Running makes a game out of it, they like the chase." Jimmy said softly and smiled and looked at her as she closed her eyes feeling the night's air

message 12: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda open her eyes again. "so, what can i do is just keep in silent on my place?" she asked again with her smooth voice.

message 13: by campbema (new)

"Yep, just be how you were ten seconds ago" Jimmy said softly and smiled at her.

message 14: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "hmm...okay." she smiled back. "so.. how about you, don't you afraid?" she asked ang give her attantion at him.

(gtg,c u tomm and hope it'd be keep like this. ^-^)

message 15: by campbema (new)

((kay. bye))

Jimmy just shrugged. "Lets just say I know the rules of survival" Jimmy said smiling a little

message 16: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "wow... you cool.." he amazd glenda. "do you want to teach me how you can do tht?" she asked exictingly.

message 17: by campbema (new)

"Do what? Not be scared of wolves or eaten by them?" Jimmy asked.

message 18: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments 'hahaha...' she laughed softly and close her mouth with her hand..'will they?' he asked.

message 19: by campbema (new)

"Will they eat you? Only some and only on certain nights" Jimmy said smiling at her. he liked her laugh a lot. stop it. She's human, you can hurt her he thought to himself

message 20: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments 'hmmm. what i know is they would be sooo evil when the moon is full..' she said. 'do you think is tht rite?' she asked then looked at his eyes warmly.

message 21: by campbema (new)

"Yeah, i think that's right, but I think some of them stay deep in the forrest on full moon's so they stay away from nice people like you so they don't hurt them. Others go around just hunting." Jimmy said and noticed the sun was coming up a little. We talked all night. Really? he thought

message 22: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments 'hmmm thts so sweet...' she smiled. 'well it's almost morning, i have to go back to my bed before my mom can't find me, and after tht war of the world 3 will be happen..' she joke him. 'very nice to meet you Jimmy...'

message 23: by campbema (new)

"Nice to meet you too Glenda" He said smiling at her as she got up. "oh, wait before you go. If you ever want to find me, I'll be around here, just call my name" Jimmy said and smiled

message 24: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda smiling back at him.'sure... i will.' she ready to do. 'bye Jimmy...' she walked up to go home, and she can't wait untill tomm ite when she can meet Jimmy again.

message 25: by campbema (new)

"bye glenda" Jimmy said as she retreated. He went home and laid down in bed before falling asleep

message 26: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda back home and found everything is okay. then he falling sleep too below of her smile. 'hmmm.. nice meeting.' she thought.

message 27: by campbema (new)

jimmy woke up at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon and decided to go for a jog in the woods

message 28: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments 'mom... can just at home ?" ahe asked then smiled when her mother nodded. 'yes..' she thought and wondering about tonight.

message 29: by campbema (new)

Jimmy was coming out of the woods to go get some dinner when he saw Glenda. "Hey there" Jimmy said smiling

message 30: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments 'hey..' she greeted him, she looks so preety with her white dress and sandals. 'hoe are you?' she asked then sitting in the same chair like yesterday.

message 31: by campbema (new)

((sorry, dumb goodreads isn't showing when you post))

Wow, she looks nice today. Did I seriously just think that "I'm good. How are you? It looks like a wolf didn't get you last night" Jimmy joked and sat down next to her

message 32: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments ((it's okay... sometime i did do like you untill a few days..lolz))

"i'm pretty well..." she smiled. "yep, maybe Mr/Mrs. wolf think my meal is undelicious..." she joke him. and let him sit next to her. "or i hope Mr. Wolf come to me and we can live happily ever after..." then she laughing softly.

message 33: by campbema (new)

Well, you're sitting next to him Jimmy smiled. "Maybe he will allow you to jump on his back and run off into the sunset" Jimmy joked

message 34: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "wow... thts would be nice..." she joked back. "hmm... where do you live jimmy?" she asked him and smiled.

message 35: by campbema (new)

"Go straight through the woods and I'm the white and green house. You?" Jimmy asked smiling at her.

message 36: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "near from here too??" she asked. "you can gat my house at the block 5c in the red house.." she explained.

message 37: by campbema (new)

((sorry g2g be back in 2 = 3 hours))

"Really? That is close by. " Jimmy said smiling. "Would you like to go get icecream with me?" Jimmy asked

message 38: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments (okay...)

"hmm, yes." she nodded. "sure, but is there an ice cream man in the ALMOST midd of nite here?" she joked.

message 39: by campbema (new)

"Hmmm, yes there is actually. There's a diner open 24/7 and has good icecream." Jimmy said smiling

message 40: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "well... i thought thts a good idea." she smiling back. the they walk together in the light of moon. "hmm... my BFF said, if 3 days again the moon will be full and so light, have you know about tht?" she asked.

message 41: by campbema (new)

"Yeah, I uh, keep track of when the full moon comes it. It's um, special for me" Jimmy said as he walked. He took his hands out of his pockets. "Make a right at this corner coming up" Jimmy directed

message 42: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "oh ya?" she asked exiciting. "have you a special moment about the moon?" again, she asked innocently.

message 43: by campbema (new)

"You um, you can say that" Jimmy said, he wondered if he should tell her, but decided against it

message 44: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "cool..." he responsed, "will you invite me??" he asked. *she is really innocent you know..*

message 45: by campbema (new)

((lol. okay))

"Um, I don't think that would be the... safest thing for you" Jimmy said honestly

message 46: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments "hmmm... why? im not a spoiled girl..." she explained and hope he will invite her.

message 47: by campbema (new)

"If I show you right now, promise you won't freak out and run?" Jimmy said looking her right in the eyes

message 48: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments for a while Glenda feel a bit doubt. "hmm.. show of what?" she asked cunfusely.

message 49: by campbema (new)

"Please don't run" Jimmy said. He took her hand and led her to where the woods started. "Stay here" Jimmy said and walked a few more feet into the woods. "This is why I know so much about the wolves in these woods" Jimmy said and changed into a charcoal grey wolf. He Changed back quickly.

message 50: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments Glenda just silent on her place, speechless, and unrealize if her mouth is opened. "is... is... ss that you, jim.. mmmy...?" she asked unbelieveble.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7