Authors & Reviewers discussion

10 titles "available"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Hunter | 4 comments Hello all,

Thank you for the invite. I review everything I read but I also have a huge backlog of books on my to-be-read shelf so bare with me. I am also an author with 10 currently published novels and more on the way. I can provide review copies if I feel comfortable that you're a legit reviewer (I've had a lot of fake promotions offering to let me "buy" reviews lately) although my books are very reasonably priced. Here's the Amazon link but I have titles on Kobo and B&N as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Shawna-Hunter/...

❤️ Paulette & Her Alphas  (loka66) Hi I’m Paulette , I love to read almost any genre

My current reading obsessions are Erotica romance, romance with humor ,Paranormal ,MMA ,Mafia , MC , I also love dark romance with suspense

My least favorite: are zombies or historical…

I have done plenty ARC reads. I am honest with my reviews. If for any reason I don’t like your book & can’t give higher then 3 stars I’ll let you know. On average if I like a book I rate between 4 & 5 stars I'm just joining the Making Connections group, though I've been on Goodreads for years

You can message me on Goodread if you like

message 3: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Hunter | 4 comments Would you be interested in an erotic comedy featuring a fairy? The Lust Fairy in Exile: An Erotic Paranormal Comedy

❤️ Paulette wrote: "Hi I’m Paulette , I love to read almost any genre

My current reading obsessions are Erotica romance, romance with humor ,Paranormal ,MMA ,Mafia , MC , I also love dark romance with suspense

My l..."

❤️ Paulette & Her Alphas  (loka66) Shawna wrote: "Would you be interested in an erotic comedy featuring a fairy? The Lust Fairy in Exile: An Erotic Paranormal Comedy

❤️ Paulette wrote: "Hi I’m Paulette , I love to read almost any ..."

Erotic Paranormal Comedy so completely out there, but at the same time right up my alley… only thing is I’ve been literally dying to read a book that was release yesterday. So, if you don’t mind waiting few days b4 sending it to me.. I would love check it out

message 5: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Hi Paulette - Am looking for a few playmates for my third in my series, Outrush. Happy to send a copy in a format of your choice if you're interested. :-)
Outrush

❤️ Paulette & Her Alphas  (loka66) Errin wrote: "Hi Paulette - Am looking for a few playmates for my third in my series, Outrush. Happy to send a copy in a format of your choice if you're interested. :-)
Outrush"

Hi Errin

Quick question :since 3rd book in series is it standalone?